US$132
US$130
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$110
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

TownePlace Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$82
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$143
Reviews (2 246)
2 246 results
1 100
1 100
All reviewspusch ridgeoro valleypool areajunior suitethe main hoteltennis courtsmain poolmountain viewcatalina mountainslobby bargolf coursebit datedbeautiful propertygreat poolhot tubfitness centerhorseback riding
15 - 20 of 2 246 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Check in was a breeze they offered complementary water bottles which was nice. Resort and premises were beautiful! The room was pretty comfortable & very roomy:) I loved having the sliding door w/ patio & view of the pool! The resident bunny, quail & her babies 5 foot away were a bonus!
The only complaint I have is the air-conditioner sounds like a running wash
machine ( I normally like it noisy but this was out-of-control)! The bathtub backed up a little bit and the restaurant that serves lunch was mediocre & pricy for the quality. They need to make their selections a little more saucy as everything was dry & a bit flavorless. Starbucks on premises is nice as we headed out early but they wouldn't take my Starbucks girt card as form of payment & staff wasn't friendly. Catalina State park was just up the road which was nice.
Again stunning property & great place for professional photos!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Julie N
Hiltonelcon, General Manager at El Conquistador Tucson, a Hilton Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay; we appreciate your feedback and I will share your review with our food and beverage team. We will look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a good experience. The resort buildings and grounds were very beautiful. The location is also very beautiful. The room was very comfortable and clean. The food offered was tasty and just the right amount. Although, it was a little slow coming out of the kitchen. I would definitely go back again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and will look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I attended a sales conference with my company. The resort was beautiful and had a great view of the mountains nearby. The service was great and the room was really nice. I would like to go back for vacation next time. I realized a left an item behind in my room when i arrived to the airport. I called the hotel and spoke with Rick F. he was kind enough to ship the item back to me. Great service!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the mountains
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent experience. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and will return. Our team will look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A beautiful resort in the foothills, but the staff is what makes this Hilton truly spectacular. Friendly, helpful people I was with a smile on their faces.
I was traveling for the first time with my standard poodle, and the staff made it easy to do so. This is truly a great value for the money, and I would recommend it.
Such a beautiful setting!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank GeneralPatton54
Hiltonelcon, General Manager at El Conquistador Tucson, a Hilton Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay,and we will look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Ok so we get there late and we have a lot of bags. The bellman seems angry so I tip him $50 and apolgize. Then I’m apologizing AGAIN as he brings them into our suite.
Next we are calling for 24 hour room service. Let’s just say we asked-mistakenly so.
When we leave we call for the car in the valet. He’s annoyed , not at us, with everyone. Not Very pleasant.
When we get back we call downstairs and the front office says ‘what’... We ended up hanging up... just flabbergasted.

As far as our suite... it was huge but old. Dark terra-cotta floors that need replacing. New paint or wallpaper .. it needs redoing. It needs better lighting.
I only hope that they are undergoing a change . I usually love every Hilton and I’ve been to a ton (no joke)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your feedback on what appears to have been a less than ideal experience at our hotel. Please accept our sincere apology for the service failures. After reviewing your comments, we have shared them with the respective departments to ensure that the areas we fell short in will be corrected. Reviews such as yours let us know where we need to focus on service and attention to detail.

Best,