“Excellent service and massage quality”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Massage Envy Spa Tucson Foothills
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We visited Massage Envy Foothills in Tucson on two occasions during our stay. The front desk staff (Cara and Kelly) were exceptionally pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable with regards to treatments, products and payment options. The massages (our therapists Zack, Nina, Shana and Wainani) provided some of the highest quality therapeutic massages we have ever had - we get regular massages so don't give up this compliment lightly. They took note of areas needing extra treatment and addressed them effectively. Pressure was firm, as we had requested and the therapists communicated well to ensure we were comfortable. Overall an excellent experience.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

They have been very helpful each time I was here. Great massage, nice quiet atmosphere and it was clean.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Great massage today. Friendly efficient service! Good people at front desk! Rescheduled for another visit!

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Scheduled a massage for a friend. Paid for it in advance, as a gift, and explained that to staff, and was assured it was all set. Called back the day before to confirm they had payment so my friend wouldn't be billed, and was assured it was all set (again). My friend got charged anyway. No apology, no valid explanation. Front desk staff didn't care, and didn't know how to handle their error. Called to talk to manager, who listened to me recount the problem, but he didnt care either. They tried to explain it away using a variety of excuses, but none of them were legit. Don't blame the customer--just apologize and try to make it right, esp when your excuses are clearly not accurate. This place doesn't have an attitude of customer service that the chain prides itself on. They claim they tried to make me happy, but their solution was to ask me to come back and pay for another massage and I'd get a $15 discount. Not interested in bad business practices--sorry. There are lots of places in Tucson with good massages and good customer service and that cares about keeping customers. This isn't one of them. Sorry, but I'd suggest going elsewhere.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 February 2015

I had been here before with my sister and had a great massage. I went back, this time with my husband, for a Valentine massage. The person that made our reservations mixed up the days, so they took $20 off for the inconvenience of having to come back the next day. This spa is very accommodating and the staff is very friendly. Rachel was my masseuse. She was very professional and helped ease some of the tension in my back. I will definitely go there again.

1  Thank wlparks