Reviews (1 220)
1 220 results
All reviews bolt coffee coffee bar karaoke bar bunk beds german restaurant hipster hotel great design cocktail lounge yoga mat cool hotel cool vibe rain shower luggage rack old fashioned shower stall old school one night stay
162 - 167 of 1 220 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My room was small (the Kin), but very well laid out, comfortable, and functional. All of the staff I talked to were kind and helpful, and the location is great. Friday and Saturday nights are noisy (karaoke bar and people returning to their rooms early in the morning), so pack earplugs.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
CandidaLMusanti, Front Office Manager at The Dean Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thank for these kind words! Very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

After a one night stay I was impressed by the Dean's service and the connected restaurant - North. If you are willing to spend the money on a meal at North it certainly can't be beat in terms of convenience and the food surprised my girlfriend and I. In terms of service they allowed us to keep our bags before check-in and brought them up to our room before we got back to the hotel. I had a lengthy chat with one of the employees which I really enjoyed.

I wish they stocked free bottled water in the room. My boxed water had been previously opened.

The room wasn't worth the money compared to an Airbnb of similar value. The bed was great but the living area and bathroom didn't impress me for the price.

Overall worth it if you want good service and are interested in North. Or if the location is particularly convenient for you. If visiting for Brown/RISD you should check out an Airbnb on College Hill.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CandidaLMusanti, Front Office Manager at The Dean Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for sharing this. We are thrilled to see you were able to take advantage of our neighbors North. We do hope to see you again soon for another chat!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We had a one night stay and valet parked. The Dean is conveniently located for walking around town. Awesome service throughout. The experience is a new memory in itself for the whole family to recall.
The Dean packs a lot into a small package, It's well designed and very cool while the bath water was very hot!
The Dean gave me the best shave ever!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Aw shucks, this review is the sweetest! We are honored to have created a wonderful new memory for you and yours. Hopefully with many more memories to come!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed my time at the dean it was my first time in providence and i felt very welcome and cared for! I did get valet parking but when i left on the 21st i was short on cash and only had my card and was unable to tip the valet and was wondering if there was anyway i could send him a tip now.

Trip type: Travelled solo

How wonderful to hear! Thank you for this. Please feel free to reach out to me directly in regard to the valet, candida@thedeanhotel.com

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Spent a few nights here recently for a conference. Staff were friendly, price was great, and ambience was excellent. Very hip and fun feel here. Rooms tended to be a bit on the small side (older building) but comfy bedding and spacious bathrooms make up for it. Recommend!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 643kentb

Hey, thanks for this! Glad to see you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you back again soon.