“Great for a family occasion!”
Review of Capriccio

Capriccio
Reserve with OpenTable
Capriccio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 868 Restaurants in Providence
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown Providence
Cross street: Dyer Street
Reviewed 2 April 2018

For many years we have gone to Capriccio for special occasions and it always has been a good choice. The atmosphere has remained the same which gives it a very private feeling while dining, and the staff is all very attentive. They offer the classics on the menu and many varieties of each. Some of the meals are prepared table side which always adds to the fun. Overall, the food is quite good in a fun and festive environment.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Fabulous food! Amazing service! Unbelievable ambiance! This is a must! I have been eating here for 30 years! It is a family tradition for all special occasions!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I can't say enough good things about this restaurant! We used to live in Rhode Island and visited Capricio's regularly. Every time we are back in RI I try to fit in a visit because it is always so good. I can't pick one thing that is the best because I love everything they have. If I had to choose I guess it would have to be the Steak Diane. But whatever you choose is guaranteed to be great!!!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Three steaks served to our party were over cooked as well as the vegetables . Apparently each of the dishes were left under the heat lamp too long. We were a party of eight and have coming here annually for the past few years. Last night we voted to change restaurants .
The service was good but the food was disappointing . Way over priced for what we ordered.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Tableside was perfect...
Steak Diane fabulous
Wait staff is extremely professional
Perfect fine dining