“Sure To Please”

Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hope
Description: Award Winning Italian and American cuisine in a chic and rustic atmosphere. Seafood, veal, poultry, pasta and much more! Notable wine cellar and bar
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have been coming here for a few years. It has been awhile since our last visit. We first noticed they had renovated the dinning area, and also had changed the menu. Not as detailed . Our server Max did an outstanding job explaining the specials for the night. They still have the Blackboard on the wall with the specials. To start we tried a new menu app. The Mini Stuffies. You get 6 to an order which we shared. These stuffies were one of the best we have ever had. For our entrees we had the Funghi Con Vitello. And I had the Filet which was one of the specials that came with bacon hash. Along with a glass of Louis Martini Cab. We were very pleased with the food and service. Kudos to Max and the entire staff.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Pizzico has be a go to restaurant for msny years.
It is convenient for a pre-ballet meal when Festival Ballet is doing their intimate Up Close on Hope programs or for pre-theater when we attend a play at the Gamm .
They are redoing the interior, and, I am told, will be putting in a raw bar.
With the coat rack area in flux, the dining room was a bit chilly, but the cuisine made it worth it.
They may have a new chef. The calamari, always a favorite, is being presented differently, but is still one of the best.
The menu seems to be expanded, and the nightly specials are more varied.
I had the buccatini with mussels and chorizo with a crema sauce and it was outstanding.
We will be back again, though with the Gamm moving from Pawtucket to Warwick we will need to come up with another reason to make the 30 minute drive.
My guess is that it will be for the food!
And I suggest you make a reservation on the weekend. The place is usually packed.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Pizzico has always been a five star restaurant and last night proved why this is so. I was able to get a reservation at the last minute, and the restaurant soon filled up every single table. Tara was an excellent server and managed her tables with ease. The kitchen staff worked very hard to get the dinners out with such a large crowd and we were not disappointed. My pollo e limone was perfection. My cousin’s seafood dinner and risotto was excellent as well. The Cosmos were perfect and the mousse cake dessert was delicious. I have never had a bad experience here and I will continue to be a loyal patron.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Just came home from a delicious lunch with friends at Pizzico. It was my first experience at this restaurant but my friends had been there many times. It was Restaurant Week so a three course lunch was only $16.95! I had the Margarita Pizza, Clams Zuppa over the nicest angel hair pasta and a delicious pistachio gelato. Wine and coffee were not included in the special price but good house wine (cabernet) and nice pour in a large nice wine glass. Great value and nice place to go for lunch. I will be returning!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We went there to celebrate a friend's birthday. Let me begin by saying that our waiter was excellent. His help filling water glasses and cleaning the table were very slow. There were no steak choices on the menu and the prices were a bit expensive. The food was adequate at best. I do not recommend the gnocchi as it was not good. I may be picky as I am Italian. Expect to wait for your good too. We arrived at 7 and left at 10.