“Best Hole in the Wall ”
Review of Brass Monkey

Brass Monkey
Ranked #199 of 898 Restaurants in Providence
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

After a business meeting we decided to come here for a relaxing great meal. Glad we chose this establishment, excellent staff and wonderful environment all around. Simple but great menu options, as I chose the pork burrito which was amazing and the portions are huge for the money. Will go here again in the future.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Your average neighborhood bar with average food. The Portuguese soup was flavorful, but the cut of meat was tough. The lettuce wraps were full and the chicken filling tasty. The thing that got me here was the volume of noise. The place wasn't even half full but I could barely hear my dinner companion across the table from me.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I had the chicken corden blu .. Out of this world. . The presentation of the food was amazing and it tasted just as good as it looked. the chicken was placed over a red potato mash. with asparagus . delicious. Highly recommended..

Reviewed 5 January 2018

A nice little restaurant in the industrial district just off the Highway Friendly staff and a decent menu, many cold local brews on tap and a separate bare and lounge area looks like a separate function room as well

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I was picking my son up from JWU and traffic home was a nightmare. We decided do stop in for dinner to kill some time. It was really loud and there were TVs everywhere, as this is a sports bar. The food was really good though! I ventured out with the Brass Burger, a burger with pepper jack, bacon , lettuce and a fried egg. Delicious. My son ordered a taco salad. We noticed how light the fried foods were. Not greasy at all. There were so many menu options that it was hard to decide. We'll definitely have to go back. Props to our server for being so friendly too!