8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$109
Reviews (1 784)
1 784 results
1 317
1 317
All reviews continental breakfast indoor pool and hot tub walking distance to downtown free popcorn great place to stay king bed yogurt the breakfast area dvd player comfortable room full kitchen short drive definitely stay here again front office fire pit great room saw elk
Selected filters
20 - 25 of 1 784 reviews
Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

This place is magical for my family. The views and hospitality are phenomenal. Even showed compassion to my special needs son. Pool and hot tub chemicals checked twice daily and kept clean. Book here for a great experience.

Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

We had a great time with our dogs at Murphy's Lodge. The room was clean and ready on time (early actually). The staff was super friendly and accommodating. We will definitely be back in the summer. Our condo was on the river. We had everything we could have ever needed and the room was clean and super comfortable!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2021

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Very close to Estes Park downtown. Rooms are well maintained and clean!they had very good options breakfasts options. The free movie library and game library are a very nice touch.

Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

Our family had a two night stay here and everything was great. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. We have three children including a one year old and they let us borrow a play pen for him while we were there. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. Would definitely stay again!

Reviewed 20 January 2021

We stayed at Murphy's River Lodge and what a delight. I usually don't spend a lot of time in hotel rooms, but this one was so comfortable with great accommodations, I found myself hanging out. It's so nice seeing companies respond to COVID in all the right ways. They had individually packaged grab and go breakfast items in the morning and individual packaged fresh popcorn in the evening. The hotel staff even texted me to ensure I had everything I needed for my stay and saw me off with a couple of bottles of water for the road. Full five star experience on a budget. We will definitely make this our go to lodging when in the area.