“Love this place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Every time I am in Estes Park I come to Sweet Basilico. I went to Sweet Basilico the first time when they were in the location by The Egg and I. The service is great and the waitress always remembers us when we come in. We are greeted like we are family. I love Italian food and enjoy eating here. I recommend the restaurant to my friends when they ask where they should eat while staying in Estes Park. All I can say is DELICIOUS!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Italian food is not one of my favorite places to eat but this place was recommended by several people and my family out voted me, so my rating may be a little bias. I’m just not much on pasta. But to be fair, my Shrimp Alfredo was pretty good. My family really liked their choices and the 2 grandkids, 5&6, didn’t have a problem. I can say the restaurant was nice and clean and the service was fast and friendly. If you like Italian, don’t let my review keep you from going.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Brought family to Sweet Basilico cafe tonight.
Was a very nice restaurant and great food.
The hot homemade dinner roles was a great surprise.
Both my hungry boys were well satisfied with their meals. Dinner salad was very nice with a rich ranch dressing.
We had no room left for desert, though I would have liked to try the tiramisu, it looked great.
We will return

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service was excellent and extremely fast. We had been warned that service can be slow but this was not the case the night we were there.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This piza place on the outskirts of Estes Park offers Italian dishes in a family atmosphere. You will find ample parking space. The piza we had was very tasty!