Alpine Trail Ridge Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$228
Best Western Plus Silver Saddle Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$278
US$243
The Baldpate Inn(Estes Park)
US$158
Estes Mountain Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$151
Hotels.com
Dao House(Estes Park)
US$246
Hotels.com
Estes Village Inn(Estes Park)
US$197
US$177
Priceline
Deer Crest Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$181
Official Site
Econo Lodge(Estes Park)
US$197
Hotwire.com
Blue Door Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$203
TripAdvisor
The Estes Park Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$460
getaroom.com
All reviewsnespresso machinefull kitchenthe main hotel buildingshort scenic walklots of nice touchesdouble king roombed framewalk in showermain lobbybeautiful historic hotelbeds were very comfortablewasher dryercouple of nightswhiskey barsitting arealiving roomthe rocky mountain national park
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Beds were very comfortable but really high - if you have any limitations they may be difficult to get into. That said I happen to know an older couple there during our stay got moved from the main hotel for accessibility issues and the staff at Aspire quickly removed the box springs so the mattress was low enough to accommodate the guest. The main hotel is just a short walk, there is also a grocery store just down the hill. The free shuttle to the downtown area is also a walkable distance. We had a double king room that was quite large, it also had a nice private balcony

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Heather T, Innkeeper at Aspire Residences at the Stanley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for sharing such a glowing review of your stay with us at the Aspire Residences! I'm thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, balcony and all. And I sincerely hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Over all, we enjoyed our stay. That’s not to say there were some things that he did not like. Positives: new building, air-conditioning, everything very well maintained and clean. Negatives: the bed was way too soft for our preference, the room was extremely small and having A king size bed cause for a lot of stubbed toes, light switch in the bathroom turned all the lights on and was way into the room. It seems like having a light switch far into a room is a bit illogical. Tell granite it’s not a huge walk but you’re basically walking into a dark room or walking out of the dark room once you engage in the light switch. Not fun when you’re trying to go the bathroom and two o’clock in the morning. Also was a bit disappointed with the dessert In the dining room. First it was not presented the way it was described on the menu and secondly it was obviously a Sysco or some prepared product. Server said that they recently changed some of the items on the menu. So I think that was her exclamation as to why we didn’t get what we ordered.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Heather T, Innkeeper at Aspire Residences at the Stanley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay with us at the Aspire Residences. On the whole I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. You've identified some great opportunities for improvement for us and as the new Innkeeper here, I appreciate those observations. Most notably I'm stocking my desk with nightlights so that we can immediately offer improvement to the evening lighting in the bathrooms! It's true that the room you stayed in is the smallest we have on property and I wish we had been able to upgrade you to something more spacious. Perhaps the next time you're in town you could consider a double king or suite, which are complete with sitting areas and at time, kitchens and balconies. I've shared your comments about our dessert service with the restaurant manager as well, as we strive to provide a memorable meal from start to finish. Thank you again for being our guest...

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Stayed in Aspire for 2 nights and just wished that we had stayed longer. This was right at the end of a lengthy touring holiday, so was great to have such home from home facilities. Huge comfortable bed - it's high! At just 5 feet tall I almost needed a stepstool to climb into bed.
After eating out for weeks, decided to shop at the nearby Safeway to cook for ourselves, and can vouch for the fact that all kitchen appliances work perfectly. The included washer and drier meant that we could launder all our clothes prior to packing for home. The receptionist was very helpful, and even printed off all our boarding cards for our 2 flights.
Apart from the excellence of Aspire, its close proximity to Rocky Mountains National Park meant that we were able to get to the NP Visitor Centre within just 10 minutes of checking in - perfect! We would love to return, but for much longer next time.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Heather T, Innkeeper at Aspire Residences at the Stanley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you so much for the glowing review of the Aspire Residences, Jean! As the new Innkeeper, it was my pleasure to be of service during your stay. The best compliment is that you wish you could have stayed longer! I will look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Came for a business Conference at the Stanley and was assigned to the Aspire's new accommodations right across the street from the famous 1909 hotel. Some of my colleagues expressed a bit of frustration about the "old" Stanley but we were treated to a comfortable suite with a well-equipped kitchen, comfortable bed, full sized fridge and a gorgeous balcony with breath-taking views! We were ably assisted by Heather who gave us daily support for all we needed to fully enjoy Estes Park and the immediate surroundings. Can't wait to go back and will take as many friends and family as we can to stay at the Aspire again.

Room Tip: If you are able, request a room on the fron side, overlooking the Stanley hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank sfink2018
Heather T, Innkeeper at Aspire Residences at the Stanley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you so much for the glowing review of your time with us at the Aspire Residences. It was my pleasure to be of service! I loved that you got to stay for a few days and enjoy the town and entire property. I look forward to welcoming you (and your friends!) back...

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Overall there were many positive things about the Stanley - we enjoyed hearing Temple Grandin and the Illusionist show was great. My kids liked the ghost tour. The staff were very nice. The food at Cascades was ok (I didn't like the cocktails and should have stuck with a beer instead). We rented a 1 BR in the Aspire for 2 adults and 2 children and it was clean and functional. There were several annoying things: 1) I never received a confirmation for the hotel reservation despite emailing and calling 2) Even though we indicated we had 4 people on our reservation, there were no linens for the sofa bed which we discovered when we arrived back at our room at 10 pm. We had to call 4 times to get someone to bring linens and it took over an hour - not ideal when we had 2 sleepy children (and parents) 3) the website is also difficult - its hard to figure out if they have a gym (they do) or pool (still have no idea). It is not run like a 4 star hotel so set your expectations appropriately and enjoy it for what it is. Overall we enjoyed our trip but I don't think we will be back.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at the Aspire Residences. As the new Innkeeper here at Aspire, it's very useful to hear the areas where we succeeded and those that are opportunities for improvement. I do apologize for the frustrating delay in getting sofa bed linens. We pride ourselves on making those up on demand but clearly we failed you on that front. Going forward I will add that question to our check-in process, so that we can proactively get sofa beds made up before the bedtime hour. I am also getting into a routine of calling guests ahead of arrival to offer with advance planning, which will also help to alleviate unanswered questions about pools (we don't have one) and any other Estes related topics. I apologize that you didn't get such a call, but it does help to reaffirm the need for such communications. Thank you for being here and I do hope you'll reconsider another stay with us.