“Good deals”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #42 of 54 Restaurants in Crescent City
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hot food, made exactly right and great prices on their deals! Good service in the drive through. Good Burger King.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Lived here for 9 yrs now, came from Portland loved BK in Portland area came here and I believe it's the worst Burger King EVER. In 9 years I've tried to get a "decent" burger and have failed. The meat is consistently cold and dry, bun slightly warm and those are the best ones. Most of the ones have "Whoppers" been just plain cold w/Old fries 60% of the time no sauce on burger. Took 25 minutes tonight (I tried again) for 3 cars in front of me to get served. Got my food and it was just plain inedible!!!!!!!!!! Has to be the worst BK in the chain. I try about 3 times a year and give up now. I used to eat Whoppers at least 4 times a month in Portland. Do not waste your time or money in Crescent City CA for a Burger King.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

BK is our favorite fast food place and this is the closest one to brookings, so on an errand-trip to crescent city, thought we'd try out BK. the service was alright. the restaurant was tidy and restroom was clean.

hubby and i have different reviews on what we ate. his whopper with cheese was good, and looked good. fries were good even though they were just a wee bit salty. he would give it a solid 4 stars.

my original chicken sandwich was way overdone and very dark in color. what i reallly didn't like was how oily/greasy it was. i would give it no more than 2 stars.

so we compromised on 3 stars.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

As compared to other fast food restaurants in town and other Burger Kings, this is a great choice. The service can be slow, but the only fast food in Crescent City that is any faster is McDonald's. This Burger King is better than all of the others in the chain I have been to, and their order accuracy is pretty good.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

I always like to try different items when visiting a restuarant to add to my favorites list. This time I tried the chicken burger and I was surprised to see the chicken was apparently ground up and then formed into a patty. This proved to be not to my liking and the next time I will stay with the Orginal Chicken Sandwich.