“Chill and friendly place”
Review of Tomasini's Enoteca - CLOSED

Tomasini's Enoteca
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My hubby and I frequent here a lot. Sometimes were here every day and sometimes just twice a week but we love kicking back and having a beer here. There are many beers to choose from. The atmophere is nice and you can always meet new people. The owners are friendly and like to chat it up with the patrons. We have eaten a couple times here but for the most part just enjoy the beer.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

well, i enjoy meals at restaurants that offer me three things. good food, friendly and efficient service, and a cozy, comfortable environment. enoteca had darn good food, hubby's beef sandwich and side salad was really good. my pastrami sandwich with pasta salad was reallly good, as well. service was alright, however, our server was moving so quickly, we had a hard time trying to get her attention for refills. we sat away from the open front door, and even after the door was closed, it was still very cold due to the fans turning. the restaurant's interior was just not very comfortable, we left as soon as we completed our meal.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Limited menu. Lots of wine. Uncomfortable seating. Rather poor service. Is attached to a trendy, very high-priced gift shop and a DREADFUL hair salon.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Beer on tap was great, coffee was tasty, sandwiches were yummy, service was stupid good. We hung out for about three hours just enjoying the staff and the regulars. Obviously a favorite of the locals and, if we were local, I can see Tomasina's Enoteca becoming our place as well.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

Have not been here in about 5 months. Since my last visit, they have changed the name (now Enoteca, dropping the Tomasini part), a slightly updated look inside (stage is redecorated, a few different pictures on the walls, black table cloths under glass, a weird looking thatched hut roof thing), new staff and new menu. The service was a bit slow, and quite unfriendly for small town Crescent City, but it was a lunch rush, so will give them benefit of the doubt. Place was about 1/3 filled during this "rush" by the way, mostly locals over 75, it appeared. New menu was much shorter than last one, and no doubt is hampered by the small kitchen facility. I ordered the chicken sandwich, which was pretty tasty, with a nice spicy green pesto spread adding the flavor. My friend had the meatloaf sandwich, and his wife had a salad from the new salad bar. The meatloaf was ok. Sandwiches come, like before, with a green or pasta salad, although the choice of dressings did not include some basic choices, for whatever reason. I settled for what they called Greek dressing, which seemed and tasted more like Italian. The salad bar was small and limited, but everything seemed fresh; just not a lot of selection. Overall it was just ok, and a bit of a notch down from the previous incarnation. Would be nice if the servers smiled and responded to banter, instead of rushing about looking busy, and having NO reaction to comments at all. But then, it was the lunch "rush". Might go back, but not rushing back for anything.