“Good food and hot”

Wing Wah Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 55 Restaurants in Crescent City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Everything we order here was really good. My hubby loves rice and I loves noodles so we always order both. We got the chicken fried rice and it was delicious. We got chow fun noodles and they were great. We had egg drop soup first and it was nummy. My hubby ordered the chicken curry and it was really tasty and I got mongolian beef and yummy. Their prices are pretty high but I guess its where we live. Overall the food is very good and service good as well.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Lunch after 2 plus hours drive and a week without Asian food. Wall proudly displays annual award of best Asian food restaurant in town. Fried rice was ok, not too greasy and reasonably fresh ingredients, Kung Pao chicken was good. Wonton soup was weak. Wontons not well made. Nice older lady who spoke in Cantonese was friendly but I Guess the standards in this town are fairly Low.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 15 May 2018

We went here based upon the reviews and picked a couple of the combo plates. They were American Chinese style, lots fried and battered offerings with very average sauces. The cashew chicken was better. The services was good and the waitress pleasant. Not much else to say here.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Good food,good service,this is one of the better restaurants in this city. I have been there a dozen times or so in the last 5 months and never disappointed

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We really enjoy Wing wah great food with huge servings they have family style serving for large families also individual serving size with with many selections also American food

Date of visit: April 2018