All reviews albuquerque airport applebee's restaurant parking lot the rental car return room was clean free breakfast waffles front desk staff new mexico stayed here for one night next morning decent breakfast an upgrade breakfast area an early flight late at night would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 6 March 2017

The room we stayed in was very nice, although we had no fridge, very nice walk-in shower but it had no shelves to put your soap or bottles on. Had to put them on the floor!
Would stay there again but would make sure room has fridge and shelves in shower.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
BradMerrill, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Thank you staying with us and taking the time to answer our survey. For future stays I a fridge is needed please request one before check in so that we may place you in a room with a fridge.

We hope to see you back when you return to Albuquerque.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

the location is close to the airport but did not hear any airplane noise. The room was comfortable and the breakfast more than adequate. This is now our go-to place for Albuquerque. close to the major freeways

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
BradMerrill, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time answer a survey on your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and will be returning. We noted the '4' score. Anything we could have done different to move that to a '5'?

Again thank you for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Albuquerque.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Newly remodeled, this hotel is clean and tasteful and I found My king room upgrade very spacious with a microwave, sofa and fridge. It was quiet and the beds and pillows were so comfy I did not even unpack my personal pillow that I travel with. I had an early flight and took a 5am free shuttle to the airport,so I didn't experience the free breakfast. But the shuttle driver was so friendly and helpful. It gave me a great start for my trip. I know where to stay next trip to Albuquerque!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
BradMerrill, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Hello,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to answer a survey on your recent stay. We are delighted that you enjoyed the renovations, comfort of the rooms and interaction with our staff. Your feedback will be shared with the team to motivate them to continue to provide excellent service to all our guests.

We hope to see you again, when you're in the Albuquerque area.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Got our first taste of how friendly people from New Mexico are (we're from guarded New England) from the time we were picked up at the airport to the time we were dropped off (yes, we stayed 3 other places, but book-ended the trip at FI ABQ).

Hotel was being renovated, but it was never an issue. Parts of breakfast start much earlier than advertised, which is good for folks with early flights or still on east coast time.

Shuttle was at the airport less than 10 minutes after we called, and it's not much more than 5 minutes from ABQ, so you don't have to waste a lot of time going to the airport. I rented a car, but picked it up the morning after arrival and dropped it off the night before; they took me and picked me up both times at the rental car center so I did not have to take the rental car center shuttle AND the hotel shuttle.

Did not notice the first night that there was a brewpub (no food) RIGHT ACROSS the STREET called The 377 Brewery, but made sure to visit our last night.

Pool was closed for winter, and the hot-tub was malfunctioning (this became a theme- similar problems at the two other hotels we stayed at, and still not fixed when we returned).

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
BradMerrill, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer our survey. We are super delighted to hear that the renovations at no way negatively impacted your stay! Reading your commentary on our breakfast and friendliness made us feel great! We will definitely be sharing your survey with our staff to motivate them to continue to offer the best service possible. Our Renovations are nearing completion! We invite you to come back soon so you can see the amazing improvements.

Again thank you for you response and staying with us.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel lobby and breakfast area was still being remodeled when we arrived. But the rooms were remodeled and very nice. I would have given five stars, but the bathroom was not completely done and the float in the toilet didn't work properly and kept running.

The gentleman who checked us in was so nice and made us feel very welcome.

Very nice hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
BradMerrill, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Hello,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to let us know about your stay.

I apologize for the issues you experienced in your bathroom and we will definitely have our maintenance team take a look into our rooms to ensure appearance and maintenance are good. We are excited to inform you that our renovations are nearing completion.

We will definitely be sharing your review with our staff to motivate them to keep up their customer service. Please come visit us again soon!