All reviews facing the courtyard the crowne plaza indoor pool parking lot room was clean separate building free breakfast waffles hot tub an older property nice stay hotel is located would stay here again balloon fiesta road noise we've stayed one night stay
Reviewed 28 October 2015

I booked this hotel for a stop over during travels. My room was comfortable and did a good job blocking out the highway traffic nearby. The gentleman at the front desk was courteous and professional as well as helpful when asking where to go for dinner.

I'd stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2015

I knew we might have a problem when I received an email from the NEW GM. I had not ever had that happen in all the years I have been staying at Marriott. Had an issue with the drain in the tub and reported it. It did not get fixed properly. I had to complain a second day to get any kind of satisfaction. That is the first time that I can remember that I ha to ask twice for something to get taken care of the at Marriott's. The Asst GM was also new to the property which led me to believe that there have been issues here. There was a bucket and mop with dirty water near the breakfast area when we left and it was still there when we returned later that evening. They need to get it together.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Justin T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Albuquerque University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2015

Though my intent in the welcome email was to inform guests of our amenities, I apologize it gave you the impression that there would be trouble. We don't intend to have it, but when we do , as you experienced, they have a resource to report trouble to get it corrected and leave here satisfied. We appreciate the comments as they will help us to become even better at what we do and provide.
Thanks again,

Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

Lovely place. The pool and hot tub is indoors, however you need to walk outside to get to it, but very nice. Everything is clean and neat. Breakfast sounds great will try it in the morning. Free WiFi and coffee available any time.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your positive comments about your recent visit here. Glad you found it Satisfactory.
We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

We had a great stay at this hotel. The front desk clerks were great, the cleaning staff were fantastic. Breakfast was good and we loved having the breakfast room to go during the day to sit and visit. The beds were great and the rooms were very clean. We would stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Very happy to hear that you found the property clean and that were well taken care of by the front desk staff.
Thanks for providing the comments here !

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

This is another property in a franchise hand that is missing the mark. Location looks ran down and cheap. If you are looking for that excitement when you open your room door... Not! Walls and carpet lack perfection in detail and the rooms lack that Marriott touch. If you are honest with yourself you will probably checkout and ask for better. That is the down fall of corporate verse franchise. So be careful and look before you book.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Justin T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Albuquerque University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2015

Though your recent experience here was not satisfactory, thank you for your taking the time to provide valuable feedback to us and future guests. We are grateful for any and all comments, so we better know how and where to improve, or where our strengths are and what we do well, so we keep doing them.
We will address your comments with management and strive to make continuous improvement to the rooms.
Thanks again, we hope that you may try us again in the future.