Reviews (1 726)
1 726 results
All reviews double tree convention center front desk warm cookies downtown area shuttle driver old town breakfast buffet business trip new mexico conference
343 - 348 of 1 726 reviews
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel advertises that it has an airport shuttle. However when I called for pickup, I was not told that I would be sitting outside and waiting for 25 minutes. I google mapped the trip and saw that the drive time was only 10 minutes. When I arrived to check in at 6:00 pm, I was told that while I had reserved a king bed, there were no more. I was given a room with 2 doubles. I went downstairs to the restaurant and was seated immediately but no waiter ever approached me to take my order. I walked around, kept asking people to take my order, bring me food. The host tried to pitch in with little success. I sat there for more than an hour before I got any food. There was a manager walking around but he was completely indifferent to the service problems. The chicken was wonderful; it was supposed to be accompanied by steamed vegetables but instead I was served canned beans. It was the worst dining experience I have ever had at any hotel restaurant.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank FellowTraveler586525
00gc, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Thank you for providing us with feedback. We are disappointed to see your comments concerning poor service during your recent stay. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and frustration you experienced because of our performance. We hope you will give us another chance to prove ourselves and regain your trust on a future visit.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Centrally located in town....and a 5 minute drive to old town. Close to government buildings including the court house. Although they are renovating extensively, the guest rarely is inconvenienced. I recommend this hotel highly

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
00gc, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Michael, thank you for your excellent review and for recommending us to future travelers. We are delighted to know how much you enjoyed your visit and appreciate you highlighting our location in your comments. It was our pleasure to host you DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Albuquerque, and we hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you to Albuquerque.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The Front Desk Staff is EXCELLENT! The hotel and rooms are very clean. My only problem was the wireless internet. The hotel is going through some renovations and I hope this is fixed as we are coming back in five or six weeks for another business trip. They have on site and off site parking. The off site parking is only a block away.

Room Tip: If you like a quiet room, ask for a higher floor to avoid the street noise.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for staying at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Albuquerque on your recent business trip. We are happy you enjoyed the convenience of our location and the service from our staff. We will be sure to share your kind remarks with them, especially our front desk team. We appreciate your feedback about the internet connection and ensure you, all remaining issues will be addressed. Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Visited this hotel for a conference stay. It was nice that the hotel was attached to the conference center for direct access. I would recommend this hotel for the following reasons:
1. They offer a shuttle to and from the airport (and in 5 mile radius for any adventures you want to take) Dietrich was awesome and willing to drive me around town.
2. They have a fitness center that was rarely busy.
3. The hotel bar has great happy hour!
4. The hotel is in walking distance to downtown hot spots.

Tips:
They are working on construction at the hotel. Be sure to ask for a room that is away from the noise.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Alicia, we are so happy DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Albuquerque met all your expectations. Thank you for such a glowing recommendation of our hotel. Like you, many of our guests especially enjoy the convenience of being connected to the Albuquerque Convention Center where your conference was held. It was a pleasure knowing that you loved all our facilities especially, our shuttle service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

The shower did not drain properly & there was no hot water at the sink! I had to stand in dirty, cold water after a long day & lean over the tub to wash my face in the morning. - The bed was great & slept wonderfully! But it's awfully hard to get over the shower situation -- especially because I had to ask TWICE for it to get repaired! - I did not want to repack & move to a different room.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear 476larav,

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the maintenance issues you experienced in your bathroom during your stay at our hotel. Please know your feedback will be used to improve our service and prevent these mistakes going forward. We are sorry for your experience and hope to welcome you back for another stay.