All reviewswaffle houseworked greatbreakfast areawafflesparking lotroom was cleantvfreeway
Reviewed 3 July 2017

The room had a table and 2 chairs. The sink was outside the toilet/tub area which was very convenient. Check in and out went smoothly. Computer and printer in breakfast area. Coffee available in lobby area. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jim H
Reviewed 17 February 2017

Was looking for someplace quiet as the night before my motel stay elsewhere had been very noisy. For the same price this establishment was clean, quiet and had frig./microwave. I will stay here again as it is convenient to shopping, restaurants and the freeway.

Room Tip: No elevator to second floor, stairs only.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Francisca S
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Recently stayed at the Guesthouse Inn on Hotel Ave (off Eubank just north of I-40) while conducting some business in downtown Albuquerque. Nice, clean, quiet, comfortable room equipped with high-speed Wi-fi internet just a couple of minutes from downtown and at a very reasonable price!

Extra added benefit: The Owl Café less than a block down the street to the west. IMHO best breakfast in Albuquerque, if not all of New Mexico.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Waterguy_10
Reviewed 6 December 2016

It was an easy check in and out, no one was rude. The room was mostly clean except for the second queen bed had little hairs all over the top part of the bed where a pet had probably slept and the maid forgot to change the sheets. So that really grossed us out so we couldn't use that bed. The beds themselves, really really really uncomfortable. Pillows are a joke. Barely slept at all. It was cheaper than nearby hotels but considering quality, it should be cheaper, way cheaper. There are mirrors in the halls and security camera in the common areas too which always seems kinda creepy. Room had deodorizer smell as if it had been smoked in. We won't stay here again, or recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank SavvyTraveler11
Reviewed 3 October 2016

I was recently unable to book a stay in Albuquerque at one of the hotels that I normally use because of bookings resulting from the Balloon Fiesta. In fact, the hotels in the city were over 90% booked. After some searching I discovered that the GuestHouse Inn had one room left, which, having no experience with this property, I reluctantly took. What I found was an older property that has been meticulously maintained. Yes, the furniture and bedspreads are older styles, the flat panel TV is an older RCA, etc. But, everything was clean and worked. In fact the remote for the TV worked better than some other properties I've stayed in. The location is safe, the access to I 40 is excellent, and there are a number of moderately priced restaurants in the area, in addition to the usual fast food. The staff was very helpful, and the breakfast is the same as a La Quinta. I could have paid more to stay at a "moderately priced" hotel, but I was just as comfortable at GuestHouse. For the price, this one would be very hard to beat, and I recommend it highly as a budget hotel.

Room Tip: Just be sure you get a non-smoking room if that matters to you as much as it does to me.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family