US$90
US$182
US$177
US$135
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$143
US$114
Hotel Chaco(Albuquerque)
US$282
US$266
All reviewsfull kitchenpenthouse suiterudy's bbqliving roompots and pansrange cafeno elevatorwaffleschoose this hotelstayed here for one nightcouple of nightswould stay here againfirst floorrooms are spaciousfront desk staffwe've stayedlate at night
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Breakfast was horrible, dried up eggs. They are undergoing renovation. Having said that, breakfast should not be so poor. I went to FDesk to tell them and breakfast attendant is sitting having a break in the office. I guess its 30 minutes till the breakfast closed so we don't need to keep it up to standard?? WOW! I had to go out to eat. Several families came in and left. Breakfast attendant seemingly does not know quality. I asked are we getting more eggs she said she keeps them low portions to prevent drying...NEWS FLASH...they are already dry strategy not working! Also, it's in a shady area. The hotel's area declined and seems very shady. They have security but I would choose other areas. This is definitely not a Marriott quality hotel can't recommend. Choose another Residence Inn as this is not is a good area.

Room Tip: not in a good area of town
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
CVZCY, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Z6618CArobertc.

Thank you for taking time to review the hotel, although I wish it had been a better experience for you. I apologize we didn't execute breakfast as we should have. I am well aware of your stay as my front desk told me all about the interaction you had. The associate you mentioned was a new hire and is no longer working for us. We're really looking forward to completing the lobby rebuild and the rooms renovation in May 2018.

Thanks again for your valued feedback.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Very friendly service and they went above and beyond to fix problems with the internet in Bldg 1. Road noise usually doesn't bother me, but this was very, very loud. Recommend asking for a room facing away from the interstate. Breakfast was okay and just as you would expect from a Residence Inn. Would consider returning, but will wait until after the renovations are complete.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
CVZCY, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear rk198,

Thank you for the kind words! I apologize for the road noise disturbances and internet issues. We certainly try to deliver the best guest experience regardless of any challenges, glad we resolved the internet problem. We look forward to the completion of the renovations as well, and can't wait to show off the new product to our loyal guests like yourself. Feel free to contact us if there's anything else we can do for you.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

The main office was closed for renovation and the sign had an arrow pointing right to get to the temporary office. I didn't understand, because I followed the second sign, also pointing right, around to the back of the office building. I circumnavigated the office before realizing that the office for check-in must be somewhere else. I then noticed the flag set up next to a guestroom now serving as the office. The clerk at check-in did not apologize for the haphazard directions that I found confusing. However, she was very nice. The room she gave me was in Building 13, I think, and upstairs. It was on the east side of the property and facing east - which looked towards a storage space rental, if I remember. The south side of the property faces the I-40 highway. The hotel is one block south of the Menaul Boulevard thoroughfare. I found the room very nice and comfortable. The bathroom was clean, but it had a timer to control the light. It turned off on me when I was on the toilet. I had used the shower just prior and I think I turned the timer halfway (15 minutes or so). The hotel offers breakfast but I didn't sample it. At the moment, I believe the breakfast is also in a temporary location. The hotel rooms should look really nice after the renovation, but I found them to be just fine as is. There was a free bottle of water for me, waiting in the fridge, which was nice. The cable TV options were meager, but I don't think that's very important.

Room Tip: South side faces the highway
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
CVZCY, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Publius82,

Thank you for taking time to review your hotel experience. We really appreciate your kind words. It's true the signage for registration is not ideal and we've come up with an idea to make it better and will implement it right away. You are correct, our breakfast area is temporarily relocated, along with the front desk and fitness center. We can't wait for the renovation project to finish. Many of our guests are surprised to hear our rooms are 7 years old because we've kept them in the best condition possible. The carpets and upholstery are the most obvious items needing an upgrade. We look forward to showing off the hotel as a brand new product in May 2018. We're excited to be upgrading the TV and internet capabilities as part of our package as well. We hope you return again to see the progress. Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything else we can do to better your future experience with Residence Inn Albuquerque. I wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

As usual, Residence Inn provides nicely spacious rooms that are great when traveling with family. Staff in both the evening and morning were super friendly.

Note that the office and breakfast room have been moved to another building while theirs is being renovated. It was a bit hard to see the signs for the temporary office location when we arrived at night.

Breakfast was excellent and included many hot and cold choices. My only complaint was that the temporary breakfast room is way too small. I’d recommend taking food back to your room if at all possible. I wish they had used one of the bigger apartments to house this area.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 18 December 2017

I've just spent a week in this place. They structure is new, very well arranged. We had for five days a two room suite, with a very comfortable leaving room, including a wonderful fireplace.
In the week end I was alone in a single bed suite.
Everything is clean, well placed. Complimentary breakfast is excellent.

But what makes the different is personnel! the most friendly of my long business travel experiences.

Jacob helped so much with my issue with wii-fi
Melinda is more than a wonderful supporting people
Debby (?) so professional

I'll go back

Room Tip: Some rooms has fireplaces, perfect in the winter and so romantic
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business