Reviews (1 422)
1 422 results
All reviews club level night manager starbucks coffee lobby bar coronado mall shopping and restaurants parking lot front desk staff sandia mountains the general manager bed was very comfortable new mexico balloon fiesta road trip uptown damen starwood
7 - 12 of 1 422 reviews
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights for a conference. The staff was very nice and friendly. The room was clean, comfortable and I had two nights of good sleep!! The front lobby staff was also very helpful and informative. Great place!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Hello Rosemary-

Thank you for your 5 star review, so happy you enjoyed your stay and our staff. Hope you will be back again for another conference or just to relax.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Nice, clean room. Bed was comfy. The front desk staff was just “ so so “ friendly and room service was good.

A few glitches were when housekeeping
left our door ajar which we discovered after returning late yesterday afternoon. There was a completely ragged bath towel which I hung up so they could clearly see the need to replace and the toilet seat is the wrong size (too small to fit properly).

Yes, we’d stay again because the location is the best!!!! You can’t beat the closeness to restaurants and shops within easy walking distance. Just the few minor details listed above but a nice place overall.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Cindy H-

Thank you for the review, sorry for the few mishaps. However I love that you think our location is the best. I agree with you. Please let me know next time you are coming to town so I can make sure everything is perfect next time. Damen.kompanowski@sheratontuptown.com

Reviewed 18 October 2018

Nice enough room, nice bar, restaurant, and Starbucks in the building, lots of eateries in walking distance. Only complaint is the stairs weren’t usable due to floor treatment, but there weren’t proper signs

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Chris E M,

I am pleased to read you enjoyed the location, and the hotels amenities. I hope the difficulties with the stairs were not too inconvenient, and I will pass along the information you have share to the appropriate parties. I appreciate your business, and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Nothing fancy. Very simple smaller Sheraton.
Indoor Pool is ok. There is a small outside sitting area but concrete high walls enclose it so not very appealing.
Room had many rips holes in carpets.
Staff was friendly.
Club lounge room was narrow. Evening food selection was decent. Friendly attendant in club lounge.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

frank L,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I hope the cosmetic drawbacks you expericened were not too inconvenient, and I am pleased to inform you that we are constantly updating, and improving the hotel. I appreciate your business, and I look forward to wowing you during your next stay.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was as expected from a high quality hotel. I stayed on the 8th floor (top) which was the club level, I found everything up to standard and the people that work here are quality folks who did a great job all around. I especially appreciated the staff that work the club lounge, it was always stocked appropriately, and even the standard breakfast fare seemed to me to be prepared well and simply tasted better than most. Keep up the good work, I will gladly seek to stay here again in the future !

Room tip: 8th floor would be best in my opinion.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike G

Mike G,

I am pleased to read your stay was excellent! I will pass on all of your kind words to my staff, especially the ones in the club lounge. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to your future stay.