US$95
Priceline
Hotel Chaco(Albuquerque)
US$289
US$275
Red Horse Vineyard B&B(Albuquerque)
US$144
US$140
Hotels.com
Reviews (1 385)
1 385 results
All reviewsclub levelnight managerstarbucks coffeecoronado malllobby barshopping and restaurantsparking lotfront desk staffsandia mountainsthe general managerbed was very comfortablebusiness centernew mexicoballoon fiestaroad tripuptowndamen
23 - 28 of 1 385 reviews
Reviewed 24 April 2018

The staff was wonderful and went above and beyond, beautiful and clean property, and great location with several options of food and shopping. The Club Lounge had a great variety of food and it was good too!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

CinMich,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and the variety of dining options we offer in our hotel and in the surrounding outlets.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

During my stay there I had the pleasure of meeting and being cared for by housekeeper Olga Mosquera. I was at the hotel for 2 days and she did an amazing job. She cared for all my needs and made sure to see if I had unspoken request. I did have questions but didn't want to bother her, instead she ask me about these things. She was so super friendly that she just made you smile inside. Hats off to Olga and anyone else that has the pleasure of her care. When checking out of the hotel I had the honor of being served by Joseph Funes-Clark and Kaitlyn Barlow. I was asking them how to give kudos when they jumped right into action getting me the information I needed. After I had the information, they proceeded to my check out and gave me FAST, and courteous service. They made sure I didn't need help with my luggage or have any additional questions. All the staff thru the entire stay went above and beyond that we (Blind Convention) were taken care of. I have sight and they treated me with the same respect as the blind guests.

Room Tip: I have had a VERY clean room every time over 4 years. It is very easy for the visual impaired get around this hotel with ease.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Andy M,

I am so pleased to read that the staff made your stay with us for the convention a great time. I have passed on your raving reviews to the staff you've mentioned and let them know how much their hard work and dedication has been appreciated.

I appreciate that you have taken the time to review your stay and mention those who made your stay special.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

April 19th-22nd was my wife’s convention. The stay was excellent and the room was very clean and comfortable. The only thing that our room was right in front of the parking lot so it was rather noisy. The staff were very professional except for the BARTENDER don’t know if he was having a bad night or if that’s just the way he treats the guests. Overall it was a great stay and the conference was a success like it is every year.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Leapfrog28,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am sorry to read that your room was placed so close to the parking lot and that was a disruption to the relaxing quality of your stay. As well as the bartender's attitude with you. I find that our high standards for customer service, and your own were not met. I will address this with the bar tending team.

I am glad to know that the conference was a success and hope you return next year for it again. If you would like to reach out to me with any other notes about the interactions with the bartender please find my email below.

damen.kompanowski@sheratonuptown.com

Reviewed 14 April 2018

I recently booked two adjoining rooms for a weekend staycation with six girlfriends here. Rebecca took good care of us and assigned us two comfortable rooms where my friends and I could spend a beautiful weekend. The rooms were clean, neat, and had everything we needed for our stay. We also took in a show at the Mystery Cafe, which was loads of fun and the food was delicious as well. We love the centralized location of the hotel because of it's proximity to the malls and an abundance of restaurants in the area to choose from. We were never without something to do. Although our rooms weren't ready at check-in time, we were able to enjoy cocktails in the lovely lounge off the lobby area while waiting to check in. The fruit-infused water near the front desk added a very nice touch. Oh, and we always felt safe, whether in the parking lot, lounge, elevators, and guest rooms. Thank you so much for providing the venue for a memorable stay with my friends. We plan to do it again in the near future!

Room Tip: Adjoining rooms work really well for friends or families traveling together and want access to both rooms during your stay.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

ddavalos7037,

I am pleased to read you had such a lovely stay here at the Sheraton Uptown. It is always a pleasure to help our guests have a memorable stay and forge the connection in hospitality that makes repeat guests. I am eager for your next stay, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any special arrangements you'd like made for you next girls night out.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Recently traveled on business to Albuquerque. I changed my reservation several times, because someone else booked my travel, changing the original plans. The hotel staff accommodated by not making me change rooms. I was quite ill and the trip, due to that was a bust. The staff at the Hotel though were a blessing.

The couple negative comments I have is the pool's chlorine was so strong, I had to leave my conference due to the fumes. The shuttle driver always acted like taking a passenger somewhere was not his job.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Damen K, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

jackie o,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am glad to read we were able to accommodate you, although it sounds like getting sick during your trip was definitely not a pleasant way to spend a time away from home.

I will take your note about the driver's lack of attentiveness to his job and make sure they all know that they are there to help people. Especially when giving rides to our guests. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.