All reviews the club lounge albuquerque airport an early flight rental car next morning starbucks coffee the shuttle driver free internet after midnight front desk staff up to date late at night comfortable rooms very nice hotel new mexico fitness center nice room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Recently traveled to New Mexico and decided to stay overnight at Sheraton airport hotel. Super close to ABQ and convenient shuttle service.
Positives: Amazing service! Tatiana- the woman who checked me in was extremely helpful as she gave me a list of things to do in area, foods to try and ideas for my Santa Fe trip the next day.
Additionally, the shuttle bus driver proactively asked me if he could assist me the following morning and I said yes if he could drive me to the rental car facility. He happily did that and gave me some driving tips to Santa Fe.
Negatives: The hotel is going through many renovations and the hotel elevator was very slow and the other one was not even working correctly.
Overall, the amazing service made up for the renovations, so I left very happy. Nice job.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
SaraA8830, Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Sheraton Albuquerque Airport. We appreciate your feedback and have addressed your issues with the appropriate department. Thank you for recognizing Tatiana and our bell staff, they are amazing and a true asset to our success.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the rooms, the service and the restaurant

Price is a bit high- but, it was really quite excellent

The breakfast buffet was quite good and was excellent

Fully recommend this place for family’s and groups

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank R5280VPkevinh
CynthiaF1583, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Sheraton Albuquerque Airport. We appreciate your wonderful feedback and will certainly pass on your great comments to all our staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited the Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel and region for the first time staying an entire week. I must say the staff and room cleanliness were on point. However, my expectations and the experiential highlight came mid-week when I casually shared with front desk colleagues Tinnette and Alicia that I was informed earlier in the week because the hotel was completely sold out for the week, there was no way my room could be changed. At the time of booking and checking in, I was unaware that many of the rooms are adjoining. For a short period, there was a male guest in the adjoining guest room. As a single female business traveler, my awareness is heightened in this type of sleeping arraignment. Again, midweek, when I casually shared my experience, Alicia took my casual conversation seriously and immediately moved me to another room and took care of me for the remainder of my stay. I informed Alicia this gesture was unnecessary. Alicia proceeded to state that she wanted to ensure I continued to have a positive experience. Eventually, I relented and followed Alicia's lead. During the remaining time of my stay, I observed Alicia's leadership and interaction with the team. To the upper management of Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, continue to develop Alicia. She is an exemplary leader.

Room tip: Best view, large guest rooms, clean property
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Daydream07406039481
CynthiaF1583, Owner at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Sheraton Albuquerque Airport. We appreciate your wonderful feedback and certainly appreciate the great comments regarding Alicia, she is definitely an asset to our hotel.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I needed a place to stay near the airport as I had a very early flight. The Sheraton is very close to the terminal - the shuttle ride is only a few minutes. The hotel was very clean and the staff were very friendly. Will definitely stay there again if I need to stay near the airport in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
SaraA8830, Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Sheraton Albuquerque Airport. We appreciate your feedback and have addressed your comments with the appropriate department.

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. The actual room was very nice. I would strongly suggest that leadership from this hotel chain would conduct an unannounced visit. Staff development is needed and hotel cleanliness needs attention. It appears as if the level of quality staff is not a priority for hotel management. The smell in lobby, halls, and the lounge are not a clean smell. Lobby gift shop does not exist and the lack of stocking the corner travel sales for travel is not a priority.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
CynthiaF1583, General Manager at Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Dear Christopher,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit to the Sheraton Airport, I take all comments very seriously, this will certainly visit with our team and address all concerns.
We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a different experience.