All reviews clubhouse inn free drinks drink tickets green chile stew manager's reception no elevator free happy hour each guest waffles stay there again shuttle service an older hotel balloon fiesta biscuits and gravy air conditioner we've stayed beds were comfortable
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Room was clean and confortable. Breakfast was great. Only problem was the only wheel chair parking at entrance D was occupied by two motorcycles. One had a New Mexico MC lic plate and the other had none. As a result my wife who has trouble walking and therefore has a wheelchair lic for parking had to walk a distance. Management new about it, but did nothing about it. They should have reported it to the local PD.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HappyTime2010, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you Dick for your review. I did talk to the gentleman on the motorcycles and had them move out of the spot. The local PD was called and tickets were given out. I appreciate your comments, and I apologize that this happened.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Everything was good except the vending machines were broke. :-(. Staff was very nice. No elevators. Room was nice and clean. I would stay there again.
They give you bar tickets and free breakfast tickets.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank rsantee2018
HappyTime2010, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for your review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Come see us again.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

This busy property, located near the junction of I-25 and I-40, near Downtown Albuquerque, is clean, comfortable, spacious and very affordable. Unfortunately, no matter how many times we re-booted or try to connect to the WiFi, it just didn't work, which I would have expected at a small hotel in remote area but not a large hotel in a major urban environment. Otherwise, all the usual amenities you would expect to find at a Choice Hotel are here, including a medium-sized outdoor swimming pool. Free breakfast with hot and cold choices. If you can do without WiFi, this property is very good value for money

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Steven B
HappyTime2010, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Thank you Steven, I am glad you enjoyed staying with us. I apologize about the WiFi, I just upgraded.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

We had made a reservation for Quality Inn University Albuquerque for 7/25/18 for one night...We noticed that the airport shuttle required notification so we called directly to the hotel the day before and set up a shuttle pickup at 6:15 pm...My 65 year old husband has severe arthritis in his knee and walks with a cane while juggling a suitcase and a back pack...I myself have severe arthritis in my back and had my own suitcase and carry-on to deal with...We arrived, got our luggage and starting standing outside right by the sign that said hotel vans in 90 degree weather so we wouldn't miss the pickup...6:15 pm came and went, so we called the hotel at about 6:25 pm to see what the holdup was...She said she was sending him now!!!!!!!... I said how long would it take and she said 15-20 minutes so I said we're going back inside because it was hot and we needed to sit down...When the shuttle driver called, he said he was outside so we walked outside and nobody was by the hotel van sign...I walked the entire length of the terminal and found the van over by the rental car sign!!!!! I told him don't leave, my husband is hurrying as fast as he can hobble along...We got inside and there was an overwhelming smell of hamburgers...I noticed that the guest that was in the van and the driver both had Whataburger paper bags and drinks, plus the guest had another bag that was from maybe a drug store...I'd like to think that the driver was not told of the pickup and didn't deliberately not pick us up...The situation to get food and drinks in the bar was frustrating (stand in line at the bar, stand in line at the front desk to pay for food and drinks, have somebody cut in front of me to put his food order in, stand in line at the bar again, repeat) but Monique (the bartender) was the only nice thing about this whole experience...

Room tip: Don't count on the airport shuttle
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We were looking on line and found this place. It was fantastic! The price was great. Our room was big, clean and very comfy. Nice big pool which was great. Breakfast is not your typical one. Had lots of hot stuff. In evening you receive 2 coupons per person for evening drinks. Convenient to everything. Loved it.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Trisha K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you Donna. I am glad you enjoyed your room and all of the amenities we have to offer. If your ever in Albuquerque again come see us.