All reviewsclubhouse innfree drinksdrink ticketsgreen chile stewmanager's receptionno elevatorfree happy houreach guestwafflesa great place to stayshuttle servicehot tubwould definitely stay here againballoon fiestabiscuits and gravyeasy accessbeds were comfortable
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stayed on our way to Tucson from Denver, CO. Staff was friendly and accommodating. The pool was unfortunately closed. Breakfast was good. They offer free Happy Hour drinks too. The staff was able to relocate us as the room we requested was smoked in my previous guest. Bummer, but they did well to accommodate us.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Trisha K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for your positive review of the hotel. I am happy to hear the staff was accommodating. I hope you come back and see us again.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here at the Quality Inn at our arrival on 2/28 and again for 2 nights on 3/15-3/16. The rooms are clean and comfortable. There is a shuttle to the airport. However its uniqueness is the camaraderie among the staff and with the guests. The managers are so pleasant, genuine and seem to always be here! Popcorn smells waft through the common area. Each guest receives two drink tickets for use during the managers happy hour. There is also a simple menu that includes delicious pizza and quesadillas. Guest gather in the common area often interacting with one another. It’s a happy and relaxed place. If you are coming to Albuquerque you don’t be disappointed!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Trisha K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we enjoyed having you. If your ever back in Albuquerque come stay with us again.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

This location is convenient (right off the freeway) and pet-friendly. The common areas are showing signs of age/wear, but they appear to be in the process of doing some renovations/upgrades. This will probably make a nice difference. The room itself was clean and comfortable. There was a mini-fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. I was issued drink tickets for adult beverages at the bar, which was a nice add-on. Breakfast was included, but as a vegan there was almost nothing I could eat. There weren't even any potatoes (my usual breakfast go-to at places like this). I ended up with a mealy apple and juice. All of the staff I encountered were very friendly and helpful. Despite the breakfast, I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Trisha K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I am in the process of getting potatoes for the breakfast. I hope to see you again, so you can see the improvements.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

One of the most comfortable beds we've ever slept in! My husband was hit by a car 3 months ago. His left leg and back were broken. Sleeping has not been easy, pain constant...until last night. The bed was unbelievable!

The hotel was clean and clay. Breakfast above par. Staff was so helpful! Grounds are beautiful! Rooms recently upgraded. We felt well pampered.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Pam W
Trisha K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for your comments. I am so glad to hear that your husband had a good night sleep after all he has been thru. I hope you will come stay again.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I stayed here two years ago, and was pleased to re-book when I returned to ABQ. The value was great, the staff was friendly. Most importantly, I had no issues with my room or my stay. The breakfast was decent, not spectacular. They were very nice to give me a lift to my rental car nearby.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Trisha K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I hope you come back soon and see some of the improvements we will be making.