All reviews clubhouse inn free drinks drink tickets green chile stew manager's reception no elevator free happy hour each guest waffles a great place to stay shuttle service hot tub would definitely stay here again balloon fiesta biscuits and gravy easy access beds were comfortable
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

One of the most comfortable beds we've ever slept in! My husband was hit by a car 3 months ago. His left leg and back were broken. Sleeping has not been easy, pain constant...until last night. The bed was unbelievable!

The hotel was clean and clay. Breakfast above par. Staff was so helpful! Grounds are beautiful! Rooms recently upgraded. We felt well pampered.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Pam W
Trisha K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for your comments. I am so glad to hear that your husband had a good night sleep after all he has been thru. I hope you will come stay again.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I stayed here two years ago, and was pleased to re-book when I returned to ABQ. The value was great, the staff was friendly. Most importantly, I had no issues with my room or my stay. The breakfast was decent, not spectacular. They were very nice to give me a lift to my rental car nearby.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Trisha K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I hope you come back soon and see some of the improvements we will be making.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We were traveling from PA to AZ and needed a place to stay and didn’t want to get too far off 40W. This location was convenient for that and the price of the room was perfect because we just needed a place to shower and sleep. Our room had a little odor to it, like bad air freshener and trying to cover up smells. This place is pet friendly for a fee so I’m sure it was pet odor. Free breakfast buffet but line was so long because of poor design. Beware of the people getting waffles holding up the line. Haha. Overall nice stay , would not want to stay more than one night.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel was very nice. All staff were very friendly. Our room was very clean and comfortable. It was very nice to get free drinks and the food was delicious. I highly recommend this hotel. If you want a nice place to stay at a reasonable rate this is the hotel for you!

Stayed: December 2017
Trisha K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again sometime.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Ok, so this Quality Inn is an older hotel and it is right off the freeway so it is easily accessible which is good after a long day on the road and was easy to find. Check-in was quick and easy although the front desk person at check-in was tired and not overly friendly.

Photos of all hotels/Resorts are always staged, that is to say the photographers only take photos to make the grounds/units look their best. Hotel chains only put nice photos of their facilities on line, just as you would expect, then there is reality. My favorite saying is “it’s OK to be old but it doesn’t have to be dirty.”

FYI: I use a black light to examine the rooms that I am staying in, but photos taken with a black light do not turn out well or often do not capture what is revealed to the eye. I strongly advise all travelers to purchase a black light to examine your room. You will be surprised at what you will find. Black lights highlight protein (bodily fluids), sweat stains, mold colonies, as well carbonate products left behind from cleaning agents, stuff you will not want to touch but cannot see with the naked eye. I could also recommend that you go to YouTube.com and search blacklight and hotels to see what I sometimes find.

Back to the review.

I was surprised to find that all of the bed linen was clean, with no stains. A bed bug examination revealed no bed bug evidence. The room overall (to the naked eye) appeared pretty clean. There was visible some lint (debris left behind from the vacuum) and thread on the bathroom floor.

Please see photos to help explain my findings. Curtain was unhooked on one end, sticky spotting on the wall heater/air conditioner, stains on carpet floor, stains on walls, protein/mold under soap dish in shower, under and around toilet bowl base, on walls. Body stains on leather chair at desk in the room. Litter left in parking lot by disrespectful customers, trash can by entrance full and on the ground. Issues of disrepair in hall and on stair way.

Terrible pillows for sleeping, some kind of spongy foam and the mattress while not sagging appeared in good shape but for me was not comfortable, to top it all off with the road noise from the very near by freeway made for poor sleeping conditions. As I write this review, my back and neck are still stiff. I stayed in room 217 and did not find any elevator to access the second floor. For older people this can be a problem so be sure to ask for a ground floor room.

I have more photos than the app allow me to post.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Trisha K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Thank you for your comments. I take all comments seriously. I will work with housekeeping on some of the issues you mentioned. We do not have an elevator, and if asked we can make arrangements to move guests downstairs when needed. The pillows are all brand new I will look into the firmness.