US$172
Comfort Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$101
Agoda.com
Albuquerque Marriott(Albuquerque)
US$262
  • Pool
All reviewsthe indoor water parkhydro massagejohn michaelone night staybeds were comfortablehot tubflushcarpetratesdesk
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great hotel. Employees were nice and friendly. Restaurants were severely under-staffed making it difficult to utilize the restaurants do to time restraints. However, these employees worked very hard and always had a smile on their faces!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
James E, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Albuquerque Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Christie L.,

Thank you so much for your positive comments. We appreciate your time spent with us and we are in the process of hiring more employees for all of our departments including the restaurants.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked his hotel at the beginning of June. Came to check in @4:30 on June 22nd they said I did not have a reservation. Given, the front desk treated me like I was nothing to them. They did nothing to try and help my situation after traveling 3+ hours just to stay at THIS hotel. I told the lady at the front desk that I was fine with staying somewhere else as long as my card did not get charged - she replied w "how can your card get charged, when you didn't have a reservation?!" This was in front of everyone and loud enough for the entire line to hear. So I left, I called the manager on Saturday and have yet to receive a phone call back. Today is Monday, and I go to check my bank account and sure enough there is a charge from Wynham for $180 I have tried reaching the hotel manager 5 times since Saturday and have YET to receive a call back. I will be filing a greivance with the corporate office, and I will NEVER recommend this hotel, even if it has a waterpark.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We checked inat 4:30pm, but couldn’t get a room because it wasn’t clean yet. A lot of other people were having the same issue. It was over 2 hours later that they called us to inform us the the room was finally ready, but we weren’t able to go back to the hotel until around 9pm. When we showed up, they had trouble finding our room keys, and they weren’t very friendly. When we actually got into our room it was clean and comfortable until about 2:30 am when we were woken up by other people trying to get into the room. It was alarming at first, but after talking to the couple, we found out that the front desk double booked our room. With our room we also chose a breakfast ad on option. After checking out for breakfast they made us pay an additional $5. We will not be staying at this hotel again and do not recommend it to anyone else.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Water park and hotel pools were closed the whole day for maintenance on a Friday. No refrigerators or microwaves available. Nearby ice machines were broken. Has not yet been brought up to Wyndham standards.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family