All reviews wine making bed and breakfast tour of the property south valley pottery making heritage room beautiful pottery other guests charming b b tour of the wine cellar breakfast schedule english rose great stories to share great hosts private patio breakfast was delicious home away from home
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We have been to the Red Horse several times. It really is our home away from home. It is so relaxing and enjoyable no matter what you are doing. Darlene, Carl and Kat are amazing and really are family to us.
Darlene makes this breakfast casserole using blue cornbread which is amazing. This morning I had some left over cornbread and really wanted to make it but didn’t know her recipe. So I sent her a text, she called me back and told me how to make it and oh my was it amazing. This is an example of the love and care they have for their guests.
Darlene , Carl and Kat all of you are such amazing, caring, fun and loving people. So glad we discovered the Red Horse B&B and those who make it what it is!!!! The Burton family loves you!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dcdcgf
Darlene C, Owner at Red Horse Vineyard B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

AWwwww.... thank you!... ::HUGS::

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived by AMTRAK, Southwest Chief, from Trinidad CO, Lexus chauffeured to the head shop, pipe purchased , on to the Red Horse B&B......Took 4days to get back to Trinidad, too!
We arrived at dusk, & I was doing amazingly well - after surgery -, so it was pretty calm, we brought & shared supermarket baked bird with the innkeepers. The room was immaculately, (I think windows viewed vineyards, before I pulled the drapes), I declined on the cellar walk, because I just lost my Sigmoid. Big Breakfast, McDONALD’s NOT ! Keep partying, I’m doing all-right, those taillights are ours TW

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Darlene C, Owner at Red Horse Vineyard B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience and we are glad you enjoyed your room and stay!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We had our wedding at the Red Horse over Memorial weekend. It was such a beautiful place to have the event, all of our guest absolutely loved the whole place. Darlene and Kat were very easy to work with over the six months of planning, especially because we were planning with them from a different state. When ever I e-mailed, called, or texted either of them they answered me very quickly and I always felt confident that the wedding would be wonderful. The were very attentive to us the whole week leading up to the wedding answering all my questions and helping with last minute changes. The day of the wedding when very smoothly, I felt very relaxed and they were very accommodating with our handicapped guest helping them get to the ceremony in a golf cart! They did an amazing job with the landscaping and it was such a romantic place to have our wedding ceremony and reception. Staying there was just as wonderful and the food in the morning was great as well. I would recommend this place to anyone just passing through ABQ or having their wedding their.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lenawilson98
Darlene C, Owner at Red Horse Vineyard B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience! It was truly our pleasure and joy to be part of your day. Kat carefully walked your wedding through the year and we are so pleased you enjoyed the personal attention. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

What a nice way to take refuge from the hustle and bustle of Albuquerque. And so near ABQ airport. The converted farmhouse is lush with history, spotlessly clean, and the room well-furnished, comfortable and quiet. And breakfast was very nicely done!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Darlene C, Owner at Red Horse Vineyard B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you! So glad you enjoyed each little detail :)

Reviewed 17 April 2018

The neighborhood seems sketchy, however it is incredibly safe and secure. What a lovely area. Beautiful grounds to walk around and see the flowers, the hummingbirds, the rabbit, and Porkchop the pig. Breakfast was phenomenal; ham, eggs, and peach crepes. Coffee was ready and smelled delicious as we came down the stairs. The rooms are large and feel like home. The bathrooms are beautiful. I love this place and the family that manages it. Great stories and history.

Room Tip: Sun Room was beautiful, Western suite was fun, and the English Rose was a romantic getaway.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kerry W
Darlene C, Owner at Red Horse Vineyard B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Oh, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience and feeling! I am sure Porkchop will be pleased to be mentioned. lol
We look forward to your return