US$157
US$45
Barcelona Suites(Albuquerque)
US$98
US$88
Comfort Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$101
Albuquerque Marriott(Albuquerque)
US$261
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Stayed there two times in Spring, 2017. Simple taxi ride to ABQ and plan to stay at the Hiway House next time I'm in ABQ. Easy walking to food, entertainment and simple taxi t ABQ. Staff is helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 December 2017

The hotel was in dire need of some TLC but the location is great. Trip Advisor states that there is free breakfast but that is not true. There is no coffee maker or microwave in the rooms. Only an ice machine in the lobby nothing else.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2017

We planned to stay at the Hiway House in Nob Hill for 3 nights and ended up staying an extra night since we liked it so much. You can walk to everything--great coffee shops and restaurants, easy parking, and they are pet friendly which is necessary for us. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms could use an update, but if you're ok with a little 50's charm, you'll be fine.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Location, great. Room, good. Person who registered me: unclean, not nice. My debit card was used for online purchases ON THE SAME DAY that the motel charged it. Now I need to call my bank early in the am to cancel the card, AGAIN, twice in two months. I knew I should have brought cash, but I didn't.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Elva O
Reviewed 24 April 2017

The people where great went out of there way to make shore that all my needs where taken care of. thank you Adina and john for everything. You guys relay went out of your way to get me around town and even took me to dinner one night and paid that was worth the price of one night. The room had a very charming and homely feel.

Room Tip: The king bed rooms are the best
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business