All reviews west side hilton honors easy access room was clean road trip nice hotel complimentary breakfast king suite the breakfast area great place to stay old town other hotels definitely stay here again indoor pool front desk staff business center enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Area where hotel is located was not desirable. Both times I went to the service station a block away I had someone come up to me and ask for money. Lots of truckers parking on the side street so access to hotel was difficult. Lots of hotels and Hampton was by far the best so some were very questionable looking. Hotel staff seem to be caught up in the vibe of the area and not want to be there. Never saw a manager of security person the week I spent at the Hampton.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Greekjerry,

We appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel and are sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. We have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We are loyal patrons of Hampton Inn so this place is a total disappointment. Hard to find. Last property on a dead-end street that ends at the Interstate. No signs on the main road to indicate where to turn so good thing GPS could find the address.

The room was completely unsafe. Odd odor when entering the room, the entire carpet was wet. The tile floor in the bathroom was slippery with or without shoes on. And, the bathtub felt like there was no sub-floor under it. It creaked when taking a shower and actually rocked side-to-side as I turned while showering.

Too bad because otherwise not a bad example of the brand.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I was looking for a hotel off of I-40 so I would have easy access back to the freeway in the morning. The hotel was very clean and we had no issues with our room. There appeared to be restaurants nearby, although we traveled about 10-15 minutes to restaurants near the University of New Mexico with ease. I would stay here again if traveling through or if visiting Albuquerque.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I mostly stay at Hampton due to their consistency and cleanliness. This location is tired and dark. It was also full for the night. Room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was really showing it’s age. A remodel is definitely overdue. It was fine for the one night.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear jpnicpon,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your honesty as we look for reviews to provide insight and constructive feedback regarding our hotel’s service and amenities to better our guest experience. We welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

The bad . Arrive at 330pm and was told on the phone check in was 3pm .
Get there and room not available. Was told to leave and come back later or wait. Myself and 4 kids just traveled 900 miles by car to be told the room wasn’t ready...

No apologies No discount No Nothing... wasn’t even told when it would be ready till I asked ... it took 20 mins for housekeeping to respond and then just to be told “ oh maybe 20 mins it’s gonna be ready”

So I check in anyway and go drive around for 20 mins .

Get into room and it’s semi ok . Very heavy cleaning smell

In the morning. All food was burnt and or over cooked .

The good

Beds were very comfortable, nice large room with plenty of pillows and covers

Good tv selection

Pool was perfect temp as well as spa and appeared clean. Even had pool towels ready

Customer service ruined the experience tho ...

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear tomprice1978,

We appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel, and apologize that you received a poor level of service and had a disappointing breakfast experience with us; this is not the Hampton norm, as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. We have addressed these issues with our staff to avoid recurrence. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.