All reviews pet area range cafe pet friendly hotel waffles village inn great place to stay biscuits and gravy road trip easy access late at night nice property the breakfast area front desk staff would stay here again comfortable beds nice breakfast indoor pool
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I reserved my room and I asked if the property had security and I was told they did and my truck got broken into and I found out they did not have security so they lied to me , I do not want to stay at la Quinta again since they lied to me.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank petsrusok
Julie A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us. As was determined in our previous conversation, you were never told by anybody working at this hotel that we employed security in our parking lot. Unfortunately, hotel and shopping center parking lots are magnets of opportunity for those individuals with ill intentions. We are very sorry for your experience, but glad to hear that no property was actually taken. We do suggest that you exercise caution as you travel and hope you will reconsider and stay with us again the next time you visit Albuquerque. Have a great day!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Had a very nice time. Will be back next year. The room was very clean. The staff were very nice. Even when I lost my key card and then found it. This La Quinta is right next to a Village Inn so no need to drive to go eat. And for us going to our dog show it was just get on the street and we were there in no time. Thanks

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for posting a review for us! It's wonderful to know that you and your four-legged travelling companions had a great stay with us. We do our best to make sure all our guests feel like we're their home away from home. We look forward to taking care of all your hospitality needs the next time you're in town. Have a wonderful Summer! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel for a few days while my family was in Albuquerque. The walls are thin and we were woken up several times to people in the hallway. Our room key wouldn’t work so we had to have it reset every single time we wanted back in the room. The indoor pool was disgusting and I wouldn’t let my kids swim in it. I can’t think of a reason to choose this hotel unless you enjoy interrupted sleep, mediocre breakfast and going to the front desk each time you need back in your room.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Julie A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It sounds to me like something in your environment was deactivating your room key, as your experience with it was highly unusual. Many of our guests do not realize that having your key near any electronic equipment (particularly cellphones) will deactivate your room key. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Our indoor pool and spa chemicals are checked twice daily, and I can assure you the water was PH balanced and safe to enjoy. We hope you will return to stay with us again. Have a great day!

Reviewed 16 June 2018

We arrived early and asked if we could check in early. The desk said they would try to expedite, and they did. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and convenient to the dog walk area which was a good size. Breakfast was fair. Coffee good. Cost was very reasonable. All told a very good experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. We do our very best to accommodate all our guests' needs. If you need an early checkin, we'll make it happen! Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

La Quinta is budget friendly, pet friendly & family friendly with free breakfast. Room was clean, comfortable and cold A/C- which after a hot day outside- is much welcome. My only complain: there was a strong smell of mildew around the vanity. Maybe it came from wet towels sitting a long time on the floor? I could never figure out where it came from. Shower was clean, as was toilet- the vanity appeared clean- but again it's a hotel. Otherwise, staff was friendly & location was convenient in proximity to the attractions we wanted to visit.

Room Tip: Pet Friendly
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. We hope to see you soon.