“Sweet Spot”

Cravin' Cookies and More
Ranked #29 of 73 Dessert in Albuquerque
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

I had been hearing good things about this little "mom & pop" bakery for months since we are less than a mile away from their location.
When I went in this afternoon, I was greeted by a nice gentleman with a sample tray of their cookies! I tried the pumpkin which were very tasty :)
I ended up purchasing 6 Red Chile Chocolate Chip Cookies, some Apple Cake made with local apples, & a couple Peanut Butter Cookies w/Chocolate on top.
All of them were delicious and you could almost taste the love & care they were made with by Barbara, the owner.
Definitely recommend & will be a regular customer!!

Reviewed 26 June 2016

This place is charming. The proprietor is lovely, the conversation is good, and the food is just yummy! I especially enjoy the frosted cookies, and the peanut butter cheesecake, but everything is good, good, good!

Reviewed 19 June 2016

This is a charming bakery way out on north 4th Street. This building has had a few different incarnations in recent years, but I hope this bakery is here to stay for a while, as it is wonderful! Located in an old adobe, it has been remodeled and is fresh, bright and welcoming. Oh, and the food----! Fantastic! I bought a loaf of green chile, zucchini nut bread to take home, and I have to say it did not last long once I got there!
I couldn't really discern the green chile ingredient, but the bread was delicious anyway. All the desserts and pastries looked very inviting; I would say if you are out that way, it would be well worth your while to stop in for some goodies. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I had a lemon shortbread cookie and it was to die for. All the desserts looked wonderful. I can't wait to come back and try some others when I'm not dieting.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

I ordered a giant box of cookies, shortbreads and brownies for my uncle's 85th in Kansas. Since I couldn't attend the big party, I wanted relatives to think of me with every bite. Barbara packed the right things for travel and a yummy time was had by all.