“Do It Yourself Frozen Yogurt”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Menchie's Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #48 of 73 Dessert in Albuquerque
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Menchie’s is a good choice for a quick frozen yogurt cone or cup. On any given day they will have about a dozen flavors to choose from; you help yourself to the yogurt, help yourself to the toppings and pay by weight, either in a cup or a cone. Nice afternoon treat for the kids. There is a small indoor seating area.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

I took my kids here on a Sunday evening and half of the yogurt flavors were empty. The employees didn't fill them up the entire time we were there. I purchased a gift card for a friend and the employee tried to give me a used, written on gift card. I had to request a new one. I love their frozen yogurt but I won't be returning to that location due to the service.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Yum....great fresh fruit toppings!✔️ awesome choices of yogurt flavors... GREAT SERVICE...
Happy counter girls! Eager to please... Great customer service.. Oh my ... You're gonna love this place!❤️✔️

Reviewed 27 January 2016

Just tried Menchie's one afternoon. The selection was tough...there are so many wonderful flavors. You can sample every one of the flavors. My two selections, were wonderful and I will be back.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

when in with two kids and two adults, the girl behind the counter was busy texting, instead of helping , felt like we where a bother, will not go back anymor.