“Perfect evening”

Good for: Romantic, View, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West Old Town
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here and it was really nice. The food was good, he had the filet mignon and I had the ratatouille crepe. We had the chocolate mousse for dessert and it was delicious! The atmosphere was perfect with excellent service - not too fancy but a nice place.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Helpful, courteous staff. Wonderful food elegantly presented. Extensive wine list. Crepes and entrees to satisfy any craving.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

The French onion soup was awesome.
I had the Nicoise salad. I gave him the tiny olives. He had a seafood crepe that had tiny scallops of different types and shrimp in a cream sauce with mushrooms. He said it was the best! We ate it all before I could take a picture.
A sample dessert is on the way, I'll try to take a picture of the chocolate mousse, strawberry crepe, strawberry sponge cake, flan & creme brule. Nobody else is here in this room with us the entire time we had dinner that has a tree growing in the center.
The sampler was ok.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Excellent food, a long list of either savory or sweet crepes as well as a daily selection of specials which usually include a fish dish and a beef dish among others. There is a large selection of wines also, by the glass or bottle.
We always make a dinner reservation to eat here when ever we're in Albuquerque. We like the more intimate front room. The service has always been excellent as well.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I dined at La Crepe Michel for dinner with a group of 6 a few months back. We all ordered entree crepes and of course had to indulge in dessert crepes! I had the Pork Tenderloin Dijon entree crepe and the dessert crepe with Nutella and both were excellent. Everyone in our group enjoyed what they ordered. The portions were generous and the meal was a good value for the cost. We dined in the back room, which was great for our larger group. It allowed for us to be a little louder with our laughing and visiting. I'll close with the service was good and the food wonderful.

1  Thank Linda P