“In the area, had to stop by”
Review of Vic's Daily Cafe

Vic's Daily Cafe
Ranked #38 of 1 861 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Description: Very good spot for breakfast and lunch--open seven days per week
Description: Very good spot for breakfast and lunch--open seven days per week
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Amazing as always. It was a Friday morning around 8am. The place was pretty quiet which was great. Every other time we've stopped by, it's been packed.

They close at 2pm so keep that in mind.

I had my usual, the Vaquero's breakfast plate which is a chicken fried steak, 2 eggs and hashbrowns. I skipped on the beans. I love my potatoes. I added an extra egg and went Xmas(green & red) on the chile.

Yummy!

I'll definitely be back now that I found a slow time.....Yeah!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great Breakfast Burrito and of course a great green chile sauce. Didn't have to wait to long and came with a good size group. Service was great.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

First time at Vic’s and had a good breakfast. Ordered the huevos rancheros. The red chili was pretty good. My husband had the Vaqueros (hash browns topped with a huge chicken fried steak and topped with green chile). Better be hungry for this one. Got there about 8:30 and sat right away but by the time we left there was a line. We would go back.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I love spicy food and their red chili sauce over the two fried eggs resting on corn tortillas was perfect! Hash browns with the sauce and cheese was a great side.
I had to try one of those beautiful green and red chili biscuits and it was soft, hot and spicy. Such delicious food and so very reasonable.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Located in a tiny strip mall on the south side of Osuna, just west of Jefferson, Vic's Daily has it all. Good food, reasonable prices, good service and apparently a steady customer base comprised mostly of working folks. I tried the Athenian Omlett which contained spinach, kalametta olives and feta cheese. It was under $10 and very tasty. My wife had the Chicken Giro which she loved. It was large enough to provide her two meals. Will we go again? You betcha.....