“In the area, had to stop by”
Review of Vic's Daily Cafe

Vic's Daily Cafe
Ranked #47 of 1 983 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Description: Very good spot for breakfast and lunch--open seven days per week
Description: Very good spot for breakfast and lunch--open seven days per week
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Amazing as always. It was a Friday morning around 8am. The place was pretty quiet which was great. Every other time we've stopped by, it's been packed.

They close at 2pm so keep that in mind.

I had my usual, the Vaquero's breakfast plate which is a chicken fried steak, 2 eggs and hashbrowns. I skipped on the beans. I love my potatoes. I added an extra egg and went Xmas(green & red) on the chile.

Yummy!

I'll definitely be back now that I found a slow time.....Yeah!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great Breakfast Burrito and of course a great green chile sauce. Didn't have to wait to long and came with a good size group. Service was great.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

First time at Vic’s and had a good breakfast. Ordered the huevos rancheros. The red chili was pretty good. My husband had the Vaqueros (hash browns topped with a huge chicken fried steak and topped with green chile). Better be hungry for this one. Got there about 8:30 and sat right away but by the time we left there was a line. We would go back.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I love spicy food and their red chili sauce over the two fried eggs resting on corn tortillas was perfect! Hash browns with the sauce and cheese was a great side.
I had to try one of those beautiful green and red chili biscuits and it was soft, hot and spicy. Such delicious food and so very reasonable.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Located in a tiny strip mall on the south side of Osuna, just west of Jefferson, Vic's Daily has it all. Good food, reasonable prices, good service and apparently a steady customer base comprised mostly of working folks. I tried the Athenian Omlett which contained spinach, kalametta olives and feta cheese. It was under $10 and very tasty. My wife had the Chicken Giro which she loved. It was large enough to provide her two meals. Will we go again? You betcha.....

Date of visit: September 2017