All reviewstrader joesshopping and restaurantscoronado mallsocial hourtwo bedroom suitefull kitchenliving areawithin walking distancethe air conditioninghome away from homeballoon fiestaclean roomshot breakfastoatmealfitness centernew mexicoeasy access
Reviewed 14 May 2018

The staff were friendly, helpful and professional. The rooms were clean, spacious, well equipped and very comfortable. I had no issues or problems during my stay. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Rooms were very clean and smelled nice. The location was close to pretty much everything...malls, restaurants, fast food, groceries, etc. Would definitely stay here again. Breakfast wasn't amazing, but works.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I travel to ABQ regularly and quite frankly I don't think any of the top rated 4-5 star hotels are worth it in ABQ. Its just not that kind of city. I have one other hotel in ABQ that I have written about that competes in the same category as this Homewood Suites and I'll have to say this hotel delivers just as well as that other one. Quick check in, easy ingress /egress to actual room, clean room (a/c had some problems at first but they fixed it in half an hour). Everything works in the room, they're quiet, sofa bed, 2 tvs, stocked kitchenette, comfortable bed and best of all, just a stone's through away from one of ABQ's best, outside walking shopping malls (with another traditional inside mall not much further). Time to downtown 10 min., time to airport about 20 min.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank WestEastOne
Elizabeth B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Hi WestEastOne,

I loved your review! Very honest and fair. We always appreciate people who take the time to give us their feedback and I really hope to see you the next time you venture into Albuquerque. Thank you so much and I wish you safe and happy travels!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

April 27th - 29th

Shelly and I were looking for hotel in the Albuquerque, New Mexico metro area. As Hilton Honors members, this property more than met our expectations for a pleasant and comfortable stay.

The Room:
This hotel features one and two-bedroom suites. We stayed in room 623 which is a one-bedroom suite which measures 308 square feet. It featured a king size bed in a separate bedroom which was very comfortable and a 40” flat panel TV. The living room portion consists of a couch, side chair and a 40” flat panel TV. The kitchen portion has a full-size refrigerator, microwave oven and dishwasher with a two-burner stove. It is stocked with plates, glasses and utensils to make the kitchen fully functional. The bathroom has a standard toilet and shower/tub combo with an exterior sink.

The Amenities:
This six-story hotel features a pool, breakfast area, laundry room and fitness center. The lobby has a convenience store and a library of children’s books to keep the little ones happy. The breakfast has hot and cold choices. The hot choices change on a daily basis. I noticed that unlike other Hilton properties, this breakfast utilized real plates, glasses and silverware. The laundry room has two coin-operated washers and dryers. The fitness center appears to have state-of-the-art equipment. There is plenty of free parking.

The Location:
This hotel is located just off of Louisiana Blvd just three blocks north of I-40. The Coronado Center and ABQ Uptown shopping centers are across the street with many stores and restaurants. It is located minutes from:
• The I-40, I-25 junction,
• ABQ Sunport Airport,
• Old Town Albuquerque and the
• Sandia Tram.

The Staff:
As I mention in all of my reviews, the staff can either make or break the experience. Tiffany Bell is the General Manager and she has assembled a first-rate team. She has such faith and confidence in her staff that they are empowered to make decisions that most staff would defer because it is above their paygrade. We arrived two hours before check-in. Chris called housekeeping and found our suite was clean and ready for check-in. Other outstanding desk staff are Kayla, Patrick and Hannah. The staff exceeded our expectations and level of quality service.

Bottom Line:
The Homewood Suites Albuquerque Uptown exceeded our expectations for location, value, comfort, amenities and service. Be sure to include Old Town Albuquerque and the Sandia Tram in your visit. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve_Shelly

Hello Again Steve!!!

What a great review! No wonder people depend on you to give them the 411 when they travel. I really do appreciate all the feedback and lovely remarks about my staff and I. We strive to provide excellence to all of our valued guests and love getting feedback when we do so. If you ever find yourself in the area again, I hope to see you. Thank you again and safe, happy travels!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Nice to have a suite, rooms were clean but dated. House keeping does a good job although the dishwasher was run with 2 utensils and 1 glass, not very eco-friendly.
Location is good for shopping right across from the "Up Town" out door mall with lots of restaurants and shops and Trader Joes is close too. Breakfast was the usual offering and kept well stocked. We would stay here again

Room Tip: higher floor
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Howdy Nancy,

Thanks so much for the kind review and we hope to see you back in the future. Safe and happy travels :)