“Lively bar with breath-taking view”
Review of Bien Shur

Bien Shur
Ranked #216 of 1 966 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We opted for a happy hour drink at the bar and what a great choice it was! The drink menu is fairly extensive and the drinks are not as expensive as one might expect. All of them were prettily prepared and tasted great. But the best part was definitely the view - try to hit the bar just before sunset and you have a good chance of being able to admire the watermelon colors of the Sandia mountain!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Wonderful time with our large party at a Christmas office party. Management and staff were very attentive. From what I heard from the feedback everyone thoroughly enjoyed their dinners. I ordered surf and turf. The steak was superb, the lobster was small and thin, Appetizers and sides were excellent (especially the crab cakes) as was the wine selections and the dessert. Drinks from the bar before and during the meal were very small portioned and I don't know how you order a drink with two ounces of liquor and have it look like less than one, but that's my point. All in all a very nice evening, but there's a rather big cost to all of that. Terrific bar scene and live music. We'll be back.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I planned an amazing evening with my girlfriend and it was truly amazing. Our server Adam was nothing short of awesome. He listened that my girlfriend and I were going to share between the two of us and what he did was have the the two dishes split for us. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. My girlfriend and I had such an amazing evening!!

It is a little pricey, but well worth the experience. Food was amazing we had the venison and Chilean sea bass.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The food was exceptional - better than a couple of big-name celebrity meals we've had in Dallas. Crab cakes tasted as if we were in Baltimore with the ocean right outside. Service - friendly, slow-paced but ideal for a leisurely dinner with a fantastic view. Not cheap but definitely value for the price.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Great food, nice wine list, clean, good service, nice views, not cheap. Only complaint is that my reward credits for the casino were not added to my account.

Date of visit: September 2017