“Good food, good service, nice atmosphere”
Review of The Range

The Range
Ranked #223 of 1 869 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Stopped by because our favorite restaurant was too crowded now we have a new favorite restaurant. The food at the Range Cafe was very good and the service was even better. Our Whittier did a wonderful job ands was very kind when there was a problem with the order. This is a very good breakfast or lunch stop.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

The Range is always willing to split a meal, making for a great lunch (especially if you don't want to take leftovers home). I love it as it allows me to taste different dishes that I would not normally order because it was too much food. Had the Chimichanga with shredded beef which was delicious (as well as the beans and rice).

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I visited this Range location for the first time with a friend. As a frequent diner there, she recommended splitting the Rey's Nachos--on the appetizer menu. Friendly, helpful staff actually divided the nachos on two dishes and supplied sour cream on request. Nachos, with a little chicken, lots of good melty cheese, black beans, lettuce, etc., were delicious and plenty for lunch for two--at a bargain price. Atmosphere is fun and quirky. I'll go back!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

We had to skip breakfast until after we gave blood for testing, so The Kitchen Sink omelet caught our attention. It came with mixed fruit and was large enough for us to share the meal. The coffee was fresh and our cups were filled frequently. The Texas-style toast added the final touch to a wonderful experience. We have been there before, and we'll go there again! Try it...I think you'll like it A LOT!

Reviewed 19 May 2018

My hubby and I enjoyed our craft beers along with sharing a regular size plate of nachos. Fun, whimsical decor along with prompt friendly service topped off the dinner.

Been to The Range? Share your experiences!