All reviews free laundry bedroom suite full kitchen albuquerque airport other hotels business center waffles outdoor pool perfect stay breakfast bar would definitely stay here again holiday inn living area laundry room fresh fruit flat screen desk staff
Reviewed 24 April 2016

I was only here for a very short night, but the hotel met all my expectations, with the following positives:
- Location only about 5 minutes from the airport.
- Complimentary shuttle, which picked me up from the airport almost immediately and took me to the downtown train station the next morning.
- Friendly and helpful front desk staff.
- Clean and comfortable king, studio room.
- Complimentary breakfast, with variety of hot and cold items. Kept clean and well-stocked.
- Complimentary business center with two computers.
- Came in late and left early, so unable to use the fitness room. An outdoor pool was also available.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2016

We really enjoy staying at the Staybridge Suites on Sunport in Albuquerque, NM. The staff are very helpful and friendly. They have dinner Monday - Wednesday every week that is cooked by Johnny. He's a great guy and always makes you feel welcome. You can tell he loves his job. The rooms are nice in size and the prices are quite reasonable. Although we are not traveling with pets, they do allow you to bring your pets. They have a great work out room and free laundry at the hotel. All in all it's a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2016

The hotel was decent for a 3 star. Breakfast wasn't great, but it was fine. One of the ladies that was in charge of setting the food out in the morning let me and a friend eat after their serving time. She was very nice.

The room was decent for the price. Beds were good. Bathroom was fine, although it needed some updates. Some of the room seemed a little old, but it didn't bother us that much.

We stayed at this hotel for an event at the convention center. The drive takes less time than google advises. It takes about 4-5 minutes at most.

Even though the city is nothing special, this hotel was a good stay.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Very clean hotel, stay is very friendly and helpful. Hotel is place in a great location of other hotels. Rooms are nice and clean as always. Hotel is very quiet Not to many restaurants around. Right next to the airport. Definitely place to stay. Would recommend

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

I loved Staybridge Suites! The staff were all very friendly and helpful. My room was a king size bed suite. The bed was so comfortable and the whole room was beautiful. The nice touches throughout the room were the complimentary water and candy bar welcoming my arrival, and the dvd player on both tvs. (They even have rental dvds at the front desk). The complimentary breakfast was delicious--they served french toast, eggs, bacon, waffles, yogurt, fruit and assorted cereals. I visit Albuquerque a few times throughout the year so this place will be where I book from now on. I was very satisfied!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Kunal P, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2016

Hello JCKrystal,

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! It is always great to hear our guests enjoyed our many amenities offered. We couldn't be happier to have met your needs or expectations of our hotel. Our complimentary water and candy bar is our way of thanking you for choosing Staybridge Suites during your travels. We really look forward to accommodating you again in the very near future!

Thank you!