US$90
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$90
US$135
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$114
Hotel Chaco(Albuquerque)
US$282
US$266
All reviewsthe indian pueblo cultural centersales managerfront deskmountain viewroom was cleangas stationnewer hotelexcellent stayconvenient locationfree breakfastwould stay here againthe breakfast arearoad tripstayed one nightindoor poolnew mexicoballoon fiesta
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice view of mountains, large king suite, bath fan didn’t work and the air conditioner was sub par, regardless of what we did, it did not cool enough for our comfort in sleeping. The front desk was pleasant and the location was next to Laguna burgers, which was fantastic eating!!! If the air was good we would have rated a 5

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is an older, upgraded hotel. The open corridors give it away upon pulling up me to the building.
The room was small with no closet.
We had issues with the tv and a prompt came on and said to call the front desk. A nice maintenance man came and fixed it promptly. It was a bit awkward to have a stranger in the room with my family.
Upon getting ready to go the bed, I flipped off the main light and the tv shut off from the show we were watching. I tried to turn the tv back on, but it was taking too long, so we all went to sleep.
If you are traveling with a dog, there is a $25 fee. Most hotels will reimburse you if no damage was caused, but not this one. Save yourself frustration and go to La Quinta!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
gmabqww, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I'm not sure this review is meant for our hotel, as we do have closets in all our rooms and we do not have open corridors. But I am sorry about the the issues you experienced with the television. We also charge a pet fee, and this is due to the extra cleaning and maintenance we have to do in our pet rooms to keep them maintained.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Clean is under-rated. I need clean, safe and quiet. This place delivered. I appreciated the recommendation from the night staff to visit the Pueblo Restaurant across the street. In my experience, staff usually recommend sub-standard restaurants. This one was excellent. I would go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018

My fiance and I booked a room block with Harris at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town for our wedding in May. Harris was extremely accommodating with organizing the room block. I highly recommend working with Harris and this property as they made a hectic time in our lives much easier and without hassle!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2018

We had driven from Flagstaff, AZ to Albuquerque. They gave our King mini suite on top floor away even though we had made late arrival reservations with this request and they confirmed. This hotel does not really appreciate the individual travelers revenue. Desk helped with bags after we asked and tipping $20 only lifted then onto cart out of SUV. Ok nothing special, but clean.

Stayed: May 2018