All reviewsalbuquerque airportwet barrental caroatmealshuttle servicesitting areafree breakfastrooms are largenext morninggreat place to stayhotel roommini fridgeone night staynew mexicovery nice hotelhot breakfastnice stay
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Like other travelers, it was a bit of a challenge getting to the hotel initially. Once we found the hotel though it was a great place to unwind after traveling and going through the Bio Park. There was a living area separate from the beds so there was more than enough room for the four of us.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Jay B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Your response and business are much appreciated. I am pleased to hear that once you arrived at our hotel you enjoyed the layout of the room. We look forward to seeing you soon at our property. Take care.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This Hyatt Place did not live up to the standard we have come to expect from this brand. Driving cross-country for business, we checked in quite late (1 a.m.). There was no one at the desk, just a note instructing us to shout through the kitchen hatch for check-in service. We did, and we were checked in hastily by a staffer who seemed rather miffed that we'd interrupted him in the middle of his kitchen tasks. In the morning, we arrived in the dining room at 9:15 (after our very late arrival), only to find that the hot breakfast was no longer available. In fact, practically nothing was available except juice and coffee -- fine if you're in France, but not so great in Albuquerque.

The lobby and room could really use a facelift. The room size was generous, as always, but the bathroom was a bit mildewed around the tub. One pleasant surprise: No airport noise.

It's possible that the airport location encourages an impersonal and less-than-careful attitude among the staff. However, in comparison to this Albuquerque airport location, the Tucson Airport Hyatt Place is a complete contrast; a more caring, thoughtful, and helpful staff cannot be found. Perhaps the Albuquerque staff should visit the Tucson location and learn how it's done.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jay B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Your feedback and business are much appreciated. My deepest apologies on how you were treated with the check-in and at breakfast. Since you have stayed at our property I have addressed these issues with my front desk associates and the breakfast staff. Please come back to our property to allow us to redeem ourselves. Take care.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Will continue to use Hyatt at this location and all over te world. I feel confident issues i shared with mgmt will be resolved. It’s location and customer service were great. I recommend anyone stay here

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jay B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Your recent stay and feedback are much appreciated. I am pleased to hear overall you enjoyed your stay. I can assure you that the issues have been addressed and fixed since your stay at our property. We look to seeing you at our property again very soon. Take care.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

My granddaughter and I were headed back fo Arizona from Oklahoma and ended up staying here for the night. We had a great stay. I would highly recommend. The room was plush and the breakfast was wonderful. This hotel is near the airport and getting here was tricky. I actually ended up at the airport parking garage. It took several phone calls but I figured it out. My iPhone map couldn’t get me there. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Your response and recent stay are much appreciated. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the layout of the room and the convenience of being close to the airport. The next time you are passing through Albuquerque please keep us in mind. Take care.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Albuquerque. Each time I've visited has been a great experience. The rooms and common areas are nice and clean and the staff are wonderful. I'd recommend this hotel anytime to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your loyalty to our brand. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the layout of the room. You can always count on the Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport staff and I to provide excellent customer service and hospitality. We look forward to seeing you and your loved ones at our property again. Take care.