All reviews albuquerque airport wet bar rental car shuttle service oatmeal an early morning flight sitting area free breakfast rooms are large new mexico next morning fresh fruit great place to stay hotel room mini fridge one night stay hot breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This location is always clean, provides a great breakfast, and quiet rooms. However, they minimally staff the lobby. There is one person to do check-ins, tend bar, and take shuttle requests. This can create a bit of a log-jam.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jay B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Your response and business are much appreciated. Since you have stayed with us we have made changes to the schedule to accommodate all the needs of our guests. Whenever you are in the Albuquerque area please come back to the Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport. Take care.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We had planned a trip to Santa Fe but there was only one direct flight from New York that arrived in Albuquerque around 11pm. We had debated renting a car and driving to our final destination but wisely decided to spend the night near the hotel, and take the scenic route in the morning. The hotel offers complementary shuttle pick up to their hotel as well as to the rent a car center and that’s great since it can cost $10 to take a cab the short distance to the hotel.

Our room was spacious and while it was right next to the elevators, we were impressed by how quiet and soundproof our room was!
We thought we got great value for our room. I often judge a hotel room by the water pressure in the shower and I’m happy to report that it was excellent!

As a result of the time change, I woke up early and while my wife was still sleeping, I decided to head over and rent our car. The concierge, Clare, was very helpful and explained that if anyone was heading to the airport, that person would be dropped first, which made sense. However I was the only one heading to Hertz at 8 am and their driver, Armando, was so personable and charming that I realized that Hyatt really values their staff and the feeling is mutual! Armando lives his job and really wanted me to appreciate what we could do while visiting Albuquerque!

Breakfast was excellent and both my wife and I were impressed that they served almond milk! Not every hotel goes out of their way to provide almond milk to their guests!

I highly recommend the Hyatt Place!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent review and business. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed all the amenities our hotel has to offer. You can always count on the Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport staff and I to provide excellent customer service and hospitality. We look forward to seeing you at our property again soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Because my family and I travel on a budget we run into some pretty sketchy places to lay our heads at night. So, before booking this hotel I read the reviews and some were not so great that I almost didn’t book it at first. However, it had some things I really liked so I just went ahead and booked it anyway and I’m so glad that I did.

The room was bright and very spacious for our boys. There was a partition that separated the King bed and the sitting area (great privacy for parents *wink wink*) which is where the sofa-bed is located. We purposely booked the king bed room with a sofa-bed.

The room was clean and very comfortable. Some complaints I heard were in regards to the hotel being located directly across the street from the airport, that didn’t bother us and we didn’t hear the noise from the airport as we requested a room that didn’t face the airport. Mainly because we wanted a different view, didn’t want to face the airport parking lot.

Breakfast was typical free hotel breakfast (scrambled eggs, fruit, sausages, juice, pastries, coffee, yogurt, etc...)
The one thing that was pretty special was the Green Chile offered at breakfast because we were in New Mexico. It was a nice touch to add in a little local flavor! Pretty Cool!

The pool area and the pool itself were very clean and easily accessible!

This is a great place for a quick overnight stay for the family or quick business. We will definitely make Hyatt one of our go-to stays!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jay B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your recent response and business. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for giving our property a chance. You can always count on the Hyatt Albuquerque airport staff and I to provide excellent customer service and hospitality. We look forward to seeing you soon. Take care.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our one night stay here. Breakfast is pretty good. Only issue I had was of a mildew smell either from the vent or it’s the bed. Otherwise easy checkin and check out. I would recommend staying here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jay B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for your recent review and business. I am thrilled to hear that overall your stay was enjoyable. I have notified housekeeping and maintenance departments of the issue and it has been fixed. We look forward to seeing you at our property again.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

This was a very convenient and hospitable place to stay for our last night in New Mexico. Service near the airport was just what we wanted. The staff was extremely welyand helpful. We got excellent value for our money.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your business and recent review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed all the amenities our hotel has to offer. The next time you are in the Albuquerque area please know you have a room with your name on it.