All reviews albuquerque airport wet bar rental car shuttle service oatmeal an early morning flight sitting area free breakfast rooms are large next morning new mexico great place to stay fresh fruit hotel room mini fridge one night stay great room
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Reviewed 26 July 2017

was something new for me... I was afraid of what to expect... I came in on United, we left Houston with a delay of 45 minutes, but were at Albuquerque almost on time. A shuttle for me was arranged, they took me right to hotel. No, huzzle here. I checked in pretty fast, compared to Airports lines it was nothing... anyway the room i got was nicely done, was spiffy clean. Design and colorwise, well,.. but remember this is New Mexico, not NYC. We had our small conference at a restaurant there, which was pretty decent and the next morning i left before sunrise... around six.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I could have stayed anywhere in Alberquerque but we chose the Hyatt because Isleta resort was all booked and decided the Hyatt had to be good. OMG was I wrong don't know where to start 1. They don't change sheets on a regular basis, room carpet is filthy your feet are black just walking in the room, room walls are dirty, they don't pick up trash in room unless you ask, don't wash bathrooms had a %^&* stain in toilet for four days not once did they clean it. Then to top it off after all my calls to front desk not once did Hotel Manager call me to ask me if I was taken care of. This HYATT is terrible and it all starts with management. Pick a different hotel I will never stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank luissJ4430OK
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Very poor greeting when we arrived. We were celebrating 40 years of marriage.
Anyway our room was ridiculously loud due to a motor perhaps in the elevator next to our room. They allowed us to move to a handicap room. After falling asleep the fire alarm went off at 12:30AM. Everyone kind of gathered in the hallway and we all decided we better exit. We went out to the parking lot and soon a fire truck came. No one from the motel came around to tell us what was happening. After one hour and after the fire truck left we decided it must be safe to go back to our rooms. The next morning I mentioned to the front desk that I wondered if they were doing anything for the inconvenience (like extra hyatt points) and the clerk said "if you wanted something done you needed to take care of that last night when it happened". Really? They wanted people to line up in the middle of the night with one desk clerk. Hyatt...you need a course in Customer relations! If I had been the manager I would have been there informing people what was going on. I would have returned in the morning thanking customers for their understanding and handing out bubbles and colors to the children. Not too classy Hyatt! Very disappointing!

Date of stay: June 2017