US$172
US$52
Comfort Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$101
Barcelona Suites(Albuquerque)
US$98
US$83
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$50
Albuquerque Marriott(Albuquerque)
US$205
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

All reviewsfreeway siderestaurants and shoppingwithin walking distancepool areabusiness tripconvenient locationfront desk staffclean hotelparking lotgreat place to staynice staycomplimentary breakfastnew mexicoeasy accessuptownhgilobby
Reviewed 27 May 2018

The staff are exceptionally customer service oriented. No hidden fees, and no issues with unexpected needs. Overall a great hotel and staff. The location is great and very walk-able to other amenities.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Michael S, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Hello Sgeorge7nm,

I hope all is well.

Thank you for staying with us, the review and the kind words!

We are thrilled that you had an excellent experience with us! We look forward to your net stay with us!

Best,
Michael

Reviewed 25 May 2018

If you have a room at the front of the hotel you'd be alright but the back of the hotel faces the freeway and it's noisy. The unfriendly front desk staff told me "that's your room" when I asked to be at the front so I was stuck with the noise. Earplugs are not comfortable to wear all night so I didn't sleep well. Frankly the sound proofing needs improving if they are going to sell rooms on the freeway side. It can be done - I've stayed in a hotel at Heathrow airport that was really quiet inside but the minute you stepped outside you were almost on the runway! Noise aside everything about the hotel was just average. It is in an area close to 2 malls and there is plenty of dining nearby. There are also other hotels nearby that are on quieter roads and I wish I'd stayed in one of them.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Michael S, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Hello sjanes,

I hope all is well.

Thank you for staying with us, your feedback, and your review. We truly appreciate all three.

We do apologize that you found your stay less than satisfactory. Please know that we always strive to make every guest experience an excellent one every time.

We do hope that next time you are in Albuquerque, we will have the opportunity to showcase our hospitality to you once more.

Best,

Reviewed 24 May 2018

A large, light room with a bed that had dual comfort controls for how soft/hard we liked the mattress. Walk-in showers unless an actual bath was requested. Best of all, an Aeron chair at the desk! I have never had such a comfortable desk chair in a hotel. It made the work I had to do much more pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello ymcpiebald,

I hope all is well.

Thank you so much for staying with us, the review, and your kind remarks!

We are trilled that you had an excellent experience with us, and that you were able to be comfortable whilst here!

We look forward to your next stay with us.

In appreciation,

Reviewed 21 May 2018

This is a nice hotel located in uptown Albuquerque. They have friendly staff and all amenities like Restaurant, Bar, Gym, Swimming Pool etc. The rooms are big, clean and comfortable. The bathrooms were clean. Would recommend this hotel for a business visit.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Michael S, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Hello FrequentTravellerAZ,

I hope all is well.

Thank you for staying with us, your review and kind words! We are thrilled that you had an excellent experience and have shared it with like minded travelers.

We do look forward to your next stay with us!

In appreciation,

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We were in Albuquerque for my sisters wedding, booked 2 rooms for 2 nights. The pool and slide were our reason for staying, and we were not disappointed. The noise off I40 was a little loud, but not unbearable. Staff was extremely friendly and place was very clean. We will definitely stay here again!! Close to several restaurants and shopping. I have
not one complaint!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bonnie S
Michael S, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Hello Bonny S,

I hope all is well.

Thank you so much for staying with us, your review and kind words!

We are thrilled that you had an excellent experience, and that you found our hotel and staff both great! We look forward to your next visit!

Yours in hospitality,