“Best stay ever!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
View of downtown and Lexington from beach
Beach in front of complex Bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
View of downtown and Lexington from beach
Beach in front of complex
Bathroom
USS Lexington view from beach
Bunkbeds in hallway
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Please don't stay here!!”
Reviewed 10 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

I booked this property in August and have yet to receive the refund I was promised. I've been told it was mailed, but never received it.

We only stayed one night but were told we would be moved to another one of his condos due to the filth. I swept up a huge pile of dirt from the floors. The condo smelled of mold. The air was very moist....The sheets and everything were even damp from the moisture in the condo. The next morning, when I was gathering linens...I found hairs---use your imagination-- in the "clean" sheets. When I just happened to lift the foam topper, I found more. After that discovery I texted Chris and told him never mind, we were cutting our vacation short. He told me I would receive a full refund for the 2 nights I paid up front.

It has now been over 30 days...and I have yet to receive that check that was mailed to me. I've contacted and contacted Chris. I've been told the check was mailed "a while back" to "I'm out of town, I'll check into it" ...this last excuse was my reservation was "mixed up with someone else's". I was told it would be mailed that day.

No apology or anything! I've held off on posting a review just HOPING I wasn't being strung along like a fool. Please don't make the mistake we did

A motel 6 would be a better stay!!

RoseOzuna
Fort Worth, Texas
“Best stay ever!!!”
Reviewed 13 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

This was the best stay ever. The Condo was all we expected and more. Very clean. Desk people we awesome!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the balcony
Liked least: all was great nothing bad
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sunshine...
“Perfect”
Reviewed 6 April 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

I rented this condo for my moms birthday. We couldn't of asked for anything better. Very nice unit, great view and such accommodating hosts. Why would you rent a hotel when you can have a whole unit to yourself, right across from the beach!! Will stay here again when I come back to Corpus.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;