“Man this place is amazing!!!”

Yo Philly Cheesesteak and Subs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped by because I have been driving by it for a long time and always thought it would be cool to try an authentic Philly cheesesteak. I could not have been more right about authentic! I had a combo no1 with the steak fries and a coke. The cheesesteak was massive, could have fed two grown adults, not kidding. The fries I got with the cheese wiz on top and man the whole meal was great. The decor was pretty sweet with the team memorabilia and pictures on the wall. The experience over all was a 10 out of 10. Will go back again! And I already made a couple of friends jealous talking about the place.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came here today for my boyfriend’s birthday. Initially we were going to leave Corpus because neither of us like seafood but we saw it as we were headed out of the aquarium. I cannot stress enough how delicious this food is. I got The Godfather with marinara and my boyfriend had the number 1 (Philly combo). These sandwiches are HUGE. And DELICIOUS. And these onion rings and fries are to die for. We also got one big connoli to split and tipped to ring the liberty bell. The staff was super friendly the entire time and checked on us multiple times throughout our visit. It’s clean in here and the menu is very diverse. If you’re visiting Corpus, please make this one of your pit stops while at the beach, the Lexington, or the aquarium. It’s in walking distance of a beautiful beach and it’s a nice place to cool off with some Coke and fries.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just ran across this place on our way to the aquarium, and did we ever luck out. Fantastic food. The onion rings are amazing. The service is fun and great. We knew we were on to something when we saw a bunch of locals eating their lunches there. I will never go to corpus without a stop there.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wow was our first reaction when we got our plates!! The amount of food you get is rediculous. It was all delicious. We got dirty fries, regular fries, onion rings, the beast, meatball sub and pizza everyone loved their food. The staff were all really nice and helpful. Our only complaint was all the eagles paraphenilia lol GO Cowboys!! Whenever we go back to corpus we will be going back just with our eyes closed maybe and wearing our cowboys jerseys lol

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A great place to eat and a great atmosphere. I had the Beast sandwich and it did not disappoint. I also had to best onion rings that I have ever had. We even saved room for desert. The staff is great and they make you feel like you are actually in Philadelphia. If I lived in Corpus, that would definitely be one of my go to places when I go out to eat.