“Definitely go here!!”

Yo Philly Cheesesteak and Subs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We came here today for my boyfriend’s birthday. Initially we were going to leave Corpus because neither of us like seafood but we saw it as we were headed out of the aquarium. I cannot stress enough how delicious this food is. I got The Godfather with marinara and my boyfriend had the number 1 (Philly combo). These sandwiches are HUGE. And DELICIOUS. And these onion rings and fries are to die for. We also got one big connoli to split and tipped to ring the liberty bell. The staff was super friendly the entire time and checked on us multiple times throughout our visit. It’s clean in here and the menu is very diverse. If you’re visiting Corpus, please make this one of your pit stops while at the beach, the Lexington, or the aquarium. It’s in walking distance of a beautiful beach and it’s a nice place to cool off with some Coke and fries.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Just ran across this place on our way to the aquarium, and did we ever luck out. Fantastic food. The onion rings are amazing. The service is fun and great. We knew we were on to something when we saw a bunch of locals eating their lunches there. I will never go to corpus without a stop there.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Wow was our first reaction when we got our plates!! The amount of food you get is rediculous. It was all delicious. We got dirty fries, regular fries, onion rings, the beast, meatball sub and pizza everyone loved their food. The staff were all really nice and helpful. Our only complaint was all the eagles paraphenilia lol GO Cowboys!! Whenever we go back to corpus we will be going back just with our eyes closed maybe and wearing our cowboys jerseys lol

Reviewed 18 June 2018

A great place to eat and a great atmosphere. I had the Beast sandwich and it did not disappoint. I also had to best onion rings that I have ever had. We even saved room for desert. The staff is great and they make you feel like you are actually in Philadelphia. If I lived in Corpus, that would definitely be one of my go to places when I go out to eat.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Since I've heard so many good things about this place, wanted to try it out. Wasn't disappointed. They asked me if I wanted the cheese-whiz, so I said sure. I was unaware that cheese-whiz went on a Philly Cheesteak, but I am not from Philly so just did not know (I did a "google" to verify this was a custom up there). Recommend the place, and is a great value for the $.