“Bananas Foster French Toast”
Review of Glass Pavilion

Glass Pavilion
Ranked #46 of 734 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Deli, Mediterranean, Seafood
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very few breakfast items tempt me to break my “eggs for breakfast” restaurant routine. Then I saw “what!” Bananas Foster for breakfast! The flavor divine, the surroundings, incredible. I also ate Key Lime Pie looking at the ocean and have to say, it wasn’t only the view making me giddy. Well done!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter and I ate here during our stay at the Omni. Surprisingly, the restaurant was not busy when we ate which was a plus because we had a very relaxing, quiet dinner with a great view of the bay. Our waitress was very pleasant and attentive to our needs. My daughter had the Crab Mac and Cheese. I had a Filet Mignon. Both were excellent and the quality I would expect for this caliber of restaurant. I hope to visit the Omni and Glass Pavillion again.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We only ate here once; that was a breakfast. After reading the menu we decided to go with the breakfast buffet. They have a waffle bar, an omelet bar and a special gluten free bar. The food was pretty average, the only thing that wasn't good was the sausage gravy - it was tasteless. The cost was $19 per person.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Crab cake was yummy! Service was great and efficient, but restaurant wasn't busy. Robert gave the right amount of attention to take care of the table.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Was so looking forward to a great brunch for my BFF Birthday! It was terrible we should have walked out!
My toddler wanted a cheeseburger and fries and it was 10:30 and they wouldn't serve lunch.. But it's called brunch?? My BFF wanted a Bloody Mary and she was told she wouldn't be served her drink until she had her food....
$19 buffet overpriced and the food wasn't that good! Menu Items were going to take 40 min to order because the kitchen was backed up on room service??
My eggs benedict were also not a $14 plate maybe $7 if that..I was greatly disappointed and will not return.. We passed The Post in Lamar Park on the way should have eaten there..