“Very Nice Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Bedroom
Corpus Christi Beach
Hurricane Alley Waterpark
Texas State Aquarium
Fridge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hereford
“Very Nice Stay”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

My family of 4 had a wonderful stay. Everything in the condo worked and was very clean. The kitchen was stocked as advertised. The stove did smoke but only when burners were first heating up. The view was great from the balcony and just a short walk to the beach. We did have one instance of a large roach climbing on the top of the entry door, but we killed it and did not see another one throughout the stay. The bathroom was stocked with towels, but with a family of 4, we had to do laundry often to keep the towels cleaned and ready to use, so bring extras. Wifi worked great. With all 4 of us using various devices it did not lag. Chris was very helpful with booking, even calling me letting me know one of my days I had requested was not available. I look forward to staying in this condo next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
23 Aug 2014
Thanks for staying and taking the time to leave a review! The stove issue has been addressed with my cleaning crew. Drop me a line a little earlier to get the dates you want!! :-)
Kimberley...
San Antonio, Texas
“Room was great”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

The room was great! view was great of the beach !elevator was slow and really hot. pool was nice! lot of banging noise, the oven is very old,

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 Aug 2014
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!! The oven is only 3 years old :-)The elevators are being discussed for replacement as we speak. We are hopeful the board will begin replacement by the end of this year!
Robert G
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
“On beach but needs some upkeep”
Reviewed 1 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Well the room just needed some care before it had visitors. TV remote broke and no batteries. Light out in hallway and kitchen plus the kitchen outlet was damaged and only 1 worked. (all little items but it added up) Sent a note to the owner about the items and he replied but was on vacation and did not help. Wireless was in the building next to this unit which is just bad.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Being located right at the beach
Liked least: Facilities needed some upkeep since things did not run the best. (Light burned out)
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
1 Jul 2013
Most of the issues were addressed. I was unable to respond as quickly as I normally do since I was out of town. Previous guest did not advise of these issues or they would have been corrected earlier. You will sen on my main site that folks note my quick response to issues. I appreciate you taking the time to post a review.
TX
Reviewed 9 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
9 Mar 2013
Any of these issues could have been rectified with notice.I am trying new housekeepers and would have personally responded had I been informed to address any issues within my control and notified the HOA of anything within their domain.

I make it clear to all guests from the beginning to notify me of any issues so that I may have an opportunity to address any issues to make the stay as comfortable as possible.

Blind repairs and wireless in the room is coming in April. Sorry I was not notified and given an opportunity to correct any issues presented as I would have done what was needed. Customer service is our top priority!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing