“Super good home-cooking!!”

Cuisines: American, Healthy, Grill
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I went here wirh a friend on Christmas day and had lunch. Super food, cold beer, friendly locals, and a beach/ocean view. Will definitely go again!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I love this place! Where else can you go during the work week, sit outside on the dock, in the marina, under the cabana, and have lunch in such a happy place? The food is great, the staff is well trained and polite, the atmosphere is festive and relaxed. An essential and convenient stress reliever for anyone who works downtown! Luv, luv, luv, this place!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

With Wife and Son - for lunch - not impressed - the outside sign is more impressive - so forget that as a guide - I'd para-phrase this as a cheap place to eat lunch and drink a couple of beers and have a cheap meal and walk away for the rest of the afternoons visits etc - you are not going to really remember this meal or visit as anything special.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Sunday lunch on the bay. Very nice to watch the boats come and go and enjoy a leisurely lunch. My wife had the Monte Cristo and I had the fish tacos. Good service, ambiance, and food.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

It was a very relaxing place to go with friends and eat; the servers are very friendly. I love that you just overlook the water and ships. But that being said I found a hair in my hamburger and my friends shrimp wasn't cleaned properly. When we told the manager, he was very nice about it and gave me another hamburger but told my friend that they never devein their shrimp. My hamburger (the second one) I felt was flavorless, and a bit dry but the buns that were used were delicious. If you easily get motion sickness, I would recommend it because it does move a little bit since its literally on the water. Their water tasted funny, so I don't recommend drinking it.