“Nothing to write home about!”

Flaming Grill & Buffet
Ranked #12 of 79 Restaurants in Oxon Hill
Cuisines: American, Asian, Seafood
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

6/23/18 - We went here on the recommendation of someone that lives in the area. The Buffet was in a mall that had a guard at the door. We were promptly seated and getting our food noticed that there were at least 7 stations of hot (supposedly) and cold items as well as desert items. At the back of the restaurant was a Sushi station as well as a Habachi Staion. All of the chicken and beef offerings that I tried were very over cooked only the veggies and shrimp items were cooked correctly. I tried some of my husbands veggies that came from the Habachi Station (very reluctantly) and was very underwhelmed!! The service here is not the greatest but ok. I come from NYS and when I am in this area again I seriously doubt that I would come back here again or tell anyone to give it a try (I have had better food at other Buffets). Nice try but no cigar!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my 1st time going there and it was ok. My kids loved it. They have a little something for everyone. My only dislike the food was good but alot of it wasnt HOT warm but not hot! Would I go again? Personally no but my kids ask i guess i would.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lots to eat Here! Quite reasonable price, which includes a soda or tea. Sushi, hibachi, chinese, much to choose from.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We were here for dinner when it first opened about 2-3 years ago. It was crowded then on a weekend night in Dec. this time, we arrived about 12:45pm on a Mon in late Nov and there was a nice crowd for lunch. A steady stream of customers were coming in at 2 pm. They have a 2 hr limit posted on the table. The selections were plenty and the foods were replenished and freshen up every so often so the food always looked good! The sushi selection wasn't bad at lunch for $7.99. We didn't see any eel but there was tuna and some salmon wrapped rolls. The baked salmon was OK, a little dry but the steamed white fish was very good and tasty. The spicy chicken was very good especially over rice. The beef & broccoli and chicken & broccoli were good. They offer crayfish, steamed shrimp and more. The desserts are plenty (cheesecake, jello, flan, cakes, pastries, cookies and packaged ice cream cups, sandwiches & bars.). A great deal for lunch and 10% off if over 60. There is usually a coupon for $1 off in the coupon mailers. Not a bad deal and didn't change much in 3 years.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Its been a while since we visited the restaurant,ww decided to have dinner here,selection is good and always freshly cook,place us crowded,service is quick,food is good as always,price is reasonable and we avail the senior citizen discount. highly recomend this place guaranty you would leave with a full stomach

l