“Fuel stop for all the family ”
Review of Rosie's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rosie's
Ranked #14 of 27 Restaurants in Cave Junction
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Called it to fuel up the RV and saw Rosie’s, decided it was around lunch time so may as well grab a pizza as we had some miles to do.
Wood fired pizza, lovely thin base and tasty sauce, made to order with fresh ingredients

The owner was telling us how he had trained in Italy then came home and set up his food truck.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Their pizzas are AWESOME! They are a mobile restaurant (think of a traveling food cart) They are usually found at the corner of Caves Highway (Hwy 46) and Highway 199 (Redwood Hwy) at the Chevron. Their pizzas are fire baked and only take a few minutes to prepare. The ingredients are fresh and tasty. I've never had anything like it!

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Kevin's Combo is probably the best pizza I can recall eating. Great thin crust & delicious flavours. Ordered 2 pizza but enjoyed so much had to order a third. Thai was great, go for Phoenix if you like peppers. Get a drink at Coffee Heaven and sit in the lovely garden at the back to enjoy it all.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

This is a mobile restaurant found in the parking lot of the Chevron in Cave Junction. It's not there every day but fortunately for me when I was getting coffee in another kiosk in the same lot I asked if there was anywhere to get some food. She pointed across the lot and said that the pizza there was fantastic. I bought a slice and it was! We then bought a whole pie to bring back to our husbands for dinner. They have a Facebook site for more information.