Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$177
US$168
  • Breakfast included
US$157
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$157
  • Breakfast included
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$146
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$156
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$117
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$185
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$138
GardenInn.com
University Guest House & Conference Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$164
Grand America Hotel(Salt Lake City)
US$554
US$383
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The doors from the parking lot were never locked.
The bathroom had a large spider in it.
The electrical outlets weee in great disrepair. I had to crawl on the floor to find an outlet that worked.
The carpet was very dirty. Our socks/feet were black within a few minutes of walking on it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First impression - NO one is at the front desk when we tried to check in. We stood at the front desk for about 5 minutes. A young man walked up to the counter, didn't acknowledged us, went behind the counter, didn't offer any apology for keeping us waiting. We were tired after a long day of driving, so we brushed that off.
Once we got out room keys, we tried to bring our luggages to the room via the side door. To our surprise, we couldn't get in that way because there was no keypad of any kind to insert our key to get into the building. There were some cables hanging from the hole in the wall but no way to put our key card in. My husband went inside of the hotel to let me in the side door. Then we found out that there was no elevator so we had to carry our luggage up the stairs. It was hot on the floor. We thought once we get into our room, it'd be cooler but we were wrong. It was hot and almost humid in the room. I pulled the blanket off the bed because that's what I always do when I get in to hotel rooms. There were stains on the sheet and under the blanket. There was no fitted sheet on the mattress. They only had a flat sheet over the mattress. The comforter was under another flat sheet instead. The carpet looked like it hasn't been vacuumed for at least a week. There were stains on the ceiling and walls. I called the front desk telling the guy that the room was unacceptable. He came up to the room, he agreed that there should've been a fitted sheet on the bed and not just a flat sheet. He said that they wash the comforter between guests, which I find hard to believe. He offered us another room across from the room we were in. We moved our stuff to the other room, saw the same conditions as the the room with one difference, there was fitted sheet on the mattress. I tried to make the room work until I saw an overloaded outlets with many plugs on one adapter. The same adapter had the TV, microwave, and the refrigerator plugged into it. That was a huge safety hazard! The last straw was when I saw a hole in the wall. It looked like rodent would be able to get in and out of the hole. We took everything to the car, returned the key, and left as fast as we could. Oh, the pool was out of order, so was the ice machine on the second floor.

Room Tip: DON'T go here
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The overall review was not good. We came 350 miles out and were very tired and went right to sleep. In the morning, i found out there were no towels, tissue except a very small amount of roll in the bathroom. People in the front foyer were complaining about the air conditioner was not working etc. I did ask for more toilet paper and more towels. The second day was no different. Our room was never cleaned, restocked or trash was not dumped. I had to ask for plastic bags to empty trash. The other room where my kids stayed, there was trash underneath the bed. Both rooms had a disgusting smell of some sort. I really believe someone needs to go there unannounced and evaluate yourselves. The whole place needs to be remodeled. We paid way to high for such a place. Please review what i put in each section and get an idea what it is like there. It was nice before in the past so now it was different. I hope that it changes drastically because we do not plan on staying there ever again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would NOT recommend this place to anyone!!! Their website page is completely inaccurate of what the hotel is truly like. When we got to our room it looked as though our floor wasn’t vacuum and we found hard crusty french fries on our bathroom floor all my with hair yuck. We were not told the pool was closed so we went to take our kids swimming. The pool was closed and it looked like a green swamp!!! The breakfast was ok (typical hotel breakfast) but their muffins did have an odd taste to them and we threw them out. Their were also signs that said we couldn’t take food out of the breakfast area, which we found odd as we were in a hurry the 3 mornings we were needing breakfast and wanted to eat while we were driving to our day camp we were going to. The outside looked run down and definitely unkept. VERY disappointed and wish we hadn’t prepaid for our room or we would have left!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Book your trip only if you plan on being in and out quickly. The wacky air conditioner may keep you awake at night but it does keep you cool. Only one ice machine for the entire building. Not a place for families.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple